PDA

View Full Version : World Series BaseBall - Is it good - Or does it suck?

Xbox Owner
05-21-2002, 08:34 PM
Hey, did anybody rent/buy this game? I mean, it looks awesome, and all, but you know the other World Series Baseball games, havn't been great. I just want to know if this game is a renter or a keeper, so if someone could hook me up, that would be great!:)

Punkbob
05-21-2002, 10:27 PM
I'm getting this game tomorrow. Tell me what kinds of things you want to know, and I'll tell ya after playing it.

Bob

Shiz_96
05-22-2002, 01:36 PM
I've been playing for 4 hours staight now. This is definately the most realistic and fun sports game on xbox. I've played All-star and Triple Play and this game has everything you can ask for. I just stopped playing for a few to let you guys know how tight it is. You will be replaying all the infield outs for a while with this one. All the pro moves are here, running catches and throws are so cool. Everything is customizable. If you're like me, you'll spend more money on scouts and coaches to keep you're options open for precise decisions when you need to and save money in the draft by getting some good quality players for less.
I've been waiting for a game like this that I know I won't put down for a long time and the way this game got me like " oh **** you see that play" I know you guys are gonna love it too.

zfBRAT
05-27-2002, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by Shiz_96
I've been playing for 4 hours staight now. This is definately the most realistic and fun sports game on xbox. I've played All-star and Triple Play and this game has everything you can ask for. I just stopped playing for a few to let you guys know how tight it is. You will be replaying all the infield outs for a while with this one. All the pro moves are here, running catches and throws are so cool. Everything is customizable. If you're like me, you'll spend more money on scouts and coaches to keep you're options open for precise decisions when you need to and save money in the draft by getting some good quality players for less.
I've been waiting for a game like this that I know I won't put down for a long time and the way this game got me like " oh **** you see that play" I know you guys are gonna love it too. Baseball was one of my favorite games to play, because you could bat and pitch. I haven't played any baseball games in a long while. cos I got hooked on rpgs. Anyways it's good to know this game is promising, and your description of it was fantastic!

JADE8704
05-27-2002, 06:26 PM
i heard its good