PDA

View Full Version : Xbox at e3...domination?

Taranis
05-22-2002, 11:33 AM
After checking out Gamespy's coverage of e3, I noticed at the bottom of this page: http://www.gamespy.com/e32002/ they have listed everygame they have screenshots, interviews, and/or previews for. Take a look at how many Xbox games are on that list. I'll have to sell a kidney to buy all the great games coming out.

Ninja Scroll
05-22-2002, 11:37 AM
If I ever seen a gamespy promoter I have now!:rolleyes: how much they paying you to plug their site junior?
We got coverage on our homepage too.

Anyways, I dont think no one can say who won the E3 show until all the dust is settled.:)

l Maximus l
05-22-2002, 11:47 AM
Well, Ninja...from what I saw yesterday, I think it would be a shock if Sony or Nintendo could top that! Seriously! I was moved! :D

Taranis
05-22-2002, 11:54 AM
Man, I wasn't plugging their site. I simply thought that big list was an easy way to see how many Xbox games are being debuted and talked about.

I didn't realize that it was against the rules to look at other websites.

Just so you know Ninja, I read XBA all day every day, so relax.

Dre
05-22-2002, 11:55 AM
Well, I went and checked out the PS2 conference coverage to see what cool games they had coming their way. Talking strictly about games that are not multi-platform I would have to say that there are only 3-4 games on PS2 that made me think "wow, I want to play that game", as opposed to Xbox's 10+. Included in those was Devil May Cry 2, and a couple of RPG's that sound pretty neat.

I thought the numbers that the sony guy was spitting out was pretty unfair. Anyone in the industry knows they don't mean jack. He was flaunting total console sale numbers for the PS2 compared to Xbox and GCN. Well.. anyone with half a brain knows that a product that has been on the market for more than a year than its competitors is going to have a better market share than the newcomers.

Anyways, here's the link.. like I said there a few cool games but not even close to the amount of killer xbox games coming announced.

http://www.planetps2.com/features/articles/2002_q2/e32002coverage/

Dre
05-22-2002, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Taranis
Man, I wasn't plugging their site. I simply thought that big list was an easy way to see how many Xbox games are being debuted and talked about.

I didn't realize that it was against the rules to look at other websites.

Just so you know Ninja, I read XBA all day every day, so relax.

Hehehe.. I see you are new here.. don't worry.. Ninja wasn't dissing you. Its just the way he is.. there are so many newb's (myself included back in the day) that get the wrong idea from Ninja. He's pretty cool once you understand the way he is :)