PDA

View Full Version : n00b question for moderators

Veno
05-22-2002, 03:25 PM
I'm on these forums every wednesday-friday all day, is there any way of becoming a moderator? I doubt it, but thanks anyways.

Dre
05-22-2002, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Veno
I'm on these forums every wednesday-friday all day, is there any way of becoming a moderator? I doubt it, but thanks anyways.

Veno, I've seen the way you act and argument with people with differing opinions to yours, and I truly hope its not as easy as that to become a XBA moderator.

Don't get me wrong, I think you're an ok guy.. I just think there are certain criteria a moderator should meet and IMHO you do not fit that criteria.

Anyways, if you are truly serious about wanting to become a moderator, I suggest you start by just setting an example. You might also have better luck pm'ing the mods instead of making a thread.

Cheers bud,
Dre

VAN
05-22-2002, 03:29 PM
I'm not responsible for the Forums, but I do work here, and I think that until you can learn to control your language, respect other forum members, and act a little more mature, you won't be considered for a staff position.

BTW, we are now requiring all new staff members to be 21 years of age or older. I haven't checked your profile, Veno, so I don't know if you included a date of birth, but from what I've seen of your contributions here, I'd say you are somewhere in the 12-15 age range. :)

Am I right?

This is not to say that you couldn't clean up your act and be brought on board at a later date, however, so don't take my comments the wrong way.

Veno
05-22-2002, 03:30 PM
Truth be told, I agree, thank you.

DZNUTZ
05-22-2002, 03:38 PM
i see it used all the time....but i don't know what it means.

can someone tell me what n00b stands for.

Dre
05-22-2002, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
i see it used all the time....but i don't know what it means.

can someone tell me what n00b stands for.

Newbie, noob, new to the boards.. ya know?

maneatingcow
05-22-2002, 03:46 PM
This Thread Has Outlasted It's Usefullness :)

Thread Closed.