PDA

View Full Version : WWE Raw2??

69expertgamer69
05-22-2002, 03:48 PM
I heard that WWE Raw2 was coming out. But before that comes out there making a racing games where you can pick your favourite superstars and race in cars while smashing eachother. How stupid does that sound?? Well anywayz WWF Raw wasn't too bad but I didn't but It because It had no cool styles of matches such as(Helll in the cell, TLC match, etc.) so this one I'm hoping should. I'm not a wrestling fan but I wouldn't mind playing a game when you can bust a guy through a table and knock him out cold with a chair

FloBuzz
05-22-2002, 05:00 PM
But its not going to be called WWE Raw 2, its just going to be WWE Raw.

I really don't know much about the features, but I heard its supposed to be better than the unsuccessful WWF Raw.

Let's wait and see!

GRAVEDIGGER
06-06-2002, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by 69expertgamer69
I heard that WWE Raw2 was coming out. But before that comes out there making a racing games where you can pick your favourite superstars and race in cars while smashing eachother. How stupid does that sound?? Well anywayz WWF Raw wasn't too bad but I didn't but It because It had no cool styles of matches such as(Helll in the cell, TLC match, etc.) so this one I'm hoping should. I'm not a wrestling fan but I wouldn't mind playing a game when you can bust a guy through a table and knock him out cold with a chair

CHeck out the Thead a few posts up entitled "WWE RAW 2", it should say a few things about the new WWE game, also within that thread i listed the site to find the TRAILER for WWE RAW 2.

Untill next time...:mad:

Xbox Owner
06-06-2002, 04:18 PM
the racing game is wwe crushhour..its just anotha twisted metal imo

Deadman
06-10-2002, 04:49 AM
Yeah WWE RAW 2 shall be an awesome game because it will have a career mode with story lines, new match types TLC etc..and more arenas and many others.

Now with WWE Crush Hour, I think it's just a waste of time. They should be concentrating on the wrestling games and making them better, not making some *** racing game.

GRAVEDIGGER
06-14-2002, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Deadman
...Now with WWE Crush Hour, I think it's just a waste of time. They should be concentrating on the wrestling games and making them better, not making some *** racing game.

Precicely put Deadman, i too think that THQ is trying too hard to milk the WWE name for all its worth, and it aint workin! Nobody's gonna buy a dam Twisted Metal Remix!?! What they need to do is concentrate on making RAW 2 the best wrestling game to date!

BTW, Welcome to XBA Deadman.

spliffdUP
06-14-2002, 12:19 AM
Yea instead of making that stupid racing game they should concentrate on making hell in a cell for WWE RAW. I hope they include HIAC cause even Smackdown 3 had it and it came out last year. It doesnt look like we'll get HIAC until the 3rd RAW game though.

Deadman
06-14-2002, 03:04 AM
Thankyou Gravedigger!

Xbox Owner
06-14-2002, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by GRAVEDIGGER

Precicely put Deadman, i too think that THQ is trying too hard to milk the WWE name for all its worth, and it aint workin! Nobody's gonna buy a dam Twisted Metal Remix!?! What they need to do is concentrate on making RAW 2 the best wrestling game to date!

BTW, Welcome to XBA Deadman.

lol, I so agree. But, who knows, this game might kick some ass...we can't really judge it now..

Xbox Owner
06-14-2002, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Deadman
Thankyou Gravedigger!

Oh yeah, welcome to XBA, deadman!