PDA

View Full Version : Galaxies!!!



Mace-Windu
05-22-2002, 09:53 PM
Star Wars: Galaxies has been announced for XBox! The PC version is awesome and MASSIVE. I hope the XBox version is as great as the PC and if it isn't I still can't wait.

X-Ray
05-22-2002, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Mace-Windu
Star Wars: Galaxies has been announced for XBox! The PC version is awesome and MASSIVE. I hope the XBox version is as great as the PC and if it isn't I still can't wait.

I think:confused: I saw some footage about this on the E3 press release video--which by the way if anyone missed it he is missing out--and it looked awesome. I couldn't beleive the graphics.

Felon
05-24-2002, 06:24 AM
Galaxies isnt even on PC yet, or am I wrong?:eek:

Hellraisr
05-24-2002, 01:29 PM
Does anyone have some links to some additional information about this game? PC version info is fine too.

Thanks!



Originally posted by Felon
Galaxies isnt even on PC yet, or am I wrong?:eek:

RadRider
05-24-2002, 01:40 PM
Well, it's going to have all sorts of *** colors all over the screen, because different people have their names with different colors or something like that. It'll be a lot like Everquest in many ways.

AT-ATs will be in it, Jabba the Hut will be in it and Darth Vader will be in it: http://www.sonyonline.com/corp/products/starwars.jsp

cyclaud
05-26-2002, 06:34 PM
the PC version comes out in winter. this game has 12 planets and 8 species

Hermes
05-30-2002, 06:39 AM
I will be so dissapointed if the Xbox version isn't as complete or complex as the PC one.

Crazy Joe
06-10-2002, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by Hermes
I will be so dissapointed if the Xbox version isn't as complete or complex as the PC one.

i can't really see that happening.

MOrgE
06-10-2002, 12:28 PM
WHOA?!?!?!

i just read that link RadRider posted and it said something about a "massively multiplayer online roleplaying game based on the Star Wars universe"....

any word on the release date of this??

in size, do you guys think this could compare to UltimaOnline???