PDA

View Full Version : Brute Force Release Date Here!!

faceoff508
05-22-2002, 09:39 PM
If this is already posted then I am sorry! And I hope I put this in the righ thread.

Okay the release date is scheduled to be September 19.
I found this at EB:

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/products/product.asp?pf_id=222866

OEM Alien
05-22-2002, 09:46 PM
pfffft! that's a long way off!
why do they always try and hype these games to death? it just makes them suck when they turn out NOT to be the greatest thing since sliced bread.
i mean this game was supposedly coming out in april a while back, so was morrowind, hunter, UC, BF 1942, MOH A.A., etc.... fock it i'm done with waiting and watching. they need to start releasing and stop hyping it so damn much.
they need to put up or shut up!
-ps thanks for the info, peace. :)

Kooster
05-22-2002, 09:49 PM
Its not fair! So many of the games i want arent coming out for a long time! Well, I guess i wont be playing much in the summer. So itll be an easy wait. At least i know they'll be quality games.

GRAVEDIGGER
05-22-2002, 09:55 PM
Dam, thats so far away, but i guess it will be worth the wait, seeing as how it is Brute Force that we speak of.

Untill next time...:mad:

MageOfTheMatrix
05-22-2002, 10:01 PM
All the great games won't be out until fall. :mad:

Just went to ebgames.com and saw that UT2003 will be out 7/30.

That just made the choice of UT2003 or Unreal Championship a no brainer. Who wants to wait another 3 months?

Also glad that I got Morrowind for the PC with the recent mid-summer xbox delay.

Like you said, I was expecting to be playing all these games by now back when I put down my money on the xbox in september.

Kooster
05-22-2002, 10:02 PM
morrowind's Midsummer delay!?!?

OEM Alien
05-22-2002, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by GRAVEDIGGER
Dam, thats so far away, but i guess it will be worth the wait, seeing as how it is Brute Force that we speak of.

Untill next time...:mad: .........tick tick tick tick tick, "waiting for cool games...... the funnest thing about owning an xbox." :rolleyes:

Kooster
05-22-2002, 10:04 PM
AHHHH!!! Morrowind is coming out June 4 now? :(

MageOfTheMatrix
05-22-2002, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by hotshot657
morrowind's Midsummer delay!?!?

There was a post about this on TXB.

Somebody got a reply (he posted the letter) from xbox.com that Morrowind failed the quality check with lots of bugs and will be delayed until they are fixed. The reply said that info will be posted on xbox.com during the Thursday update.

I'd give you the link to the thread but TXB is so slow now that I don't want to waste my time. (That's why I'm here)

RadRider
05-22-2002, 10:20 PM
Never, ever trust EB's release dates. If they're later than what you were expecting, then you know the game was delayed. If they're sooner than you were expecting, you know EB is just plain wrong - yet again.

OEM Alien
05-22-2002, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by RadRider
Never, ever trust EB's release dates. If they're later than what you were expecting, then you know the game was delayed. If they're sooner than you were expecting, you know EB is just plain wrong - yet again. yep. i remember i bought a dreamcast from E.B. because they said HALF LIFE was coming out on it... it never came out and i got screwed out of 150.00. :mad:
awe poopy! :confused:

MageOfTheMatrix
05-22-2002, 11:20 PM
I remember when they had Team Fortress 2 and kept delaying it with the latest ship date in early 2002. At some point it just disappeared. :p

OEM Alien
05-23-2002, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by MageOfTheMatrix
I remember when they had Team Fortress 2 and kept delaying it with the latest ship date in early 2002. At some point it just disappeared. :p that would be cool if it ended up coming out along with counterstrike on xbox! :) then agian we'll just get tooo waaaaiiit looonngger aaagaiin. heh :D

Nerrad529
05-23-2002, 03:40 AM
Cool that's the day after I'am going to the rolling stones concert. I'll be all hungover and go to Toys R Us to pick it up. Hell Yeah:D

Cynical Gamer
05-23-2002, 07:13 AM
Never trust release dates from EB. They always seem to pull release dates out their asses.

-Cynical

XBOX MSSC
05-23-2002, 10:32 AM
sweetnesshttp://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif

l Maximus l
05-23-2002, 10:39 AM
I'm counting down the days to September 19th when Brute Force releases. I think I'm going to make one of those paper chains like I did all the way back in grade school and tear off a link for every day that goes by...hmmmm :D jk

XBOX MSSC
05-23-2002, 10:43 AM
Lol, max :)

DZNUTZ
05-23-2002, 10:59 AM
wooohoo..brute force 9 days b4 my bday......guess i'll be getting an early present from someone this year!