PDA

View Full Version : Retrospiral: new Xbox developer

retrospiral
10-10-2001, 07:19 PM
Hey there! I'm the webmaster and lead programmer for Retrospiral, an up and coming developer for the Xbox.

Retrospiral is currently working on a brand spanking new RPG and we'd like your input!

Also on our site are message boards that are designed to create a community for anyone interested in the Xbox, programming, music, comics, artwork, tattoos, and anything else that people might want!

drop by at www.retrospiral.com (http://www.retrospiral.com) at take a peek!

We'd appreciate lots of feedback!

-Adrian Walker
-aka Retrospiral

retrospiral
10-10-2001, 07:21 PM
Don't hesitate with your input, we want it! :D

ThomasHun
10-10-2001, 08:59 PM
Trust me you'll get some feedback. Help the man out people.:D

l Maximus l
10-11-2001, 04:03 PM
Retrospiral,

I would love to give you my feedback, but, do you have any images yet? I'm definately an RPG fan, so, hook it up! From the information that you had on your site, so far, it sounds good. However, I would suggest that you change the color of the font on your site, the dark green is difficult to read on the black screen. After the fight of reading it, I read through it...so far, sounds great :)

-Maximus

Xboxmaster2001
10-11-2001, 04:22 PM
if you want a make good RPG make it like PSO with a long a actual storyline and lots more levels i dont know about everyone else but I like making my own char. to play in games and having the amout of items to find and weapons up the wazoo that was the best game and still is i played that non stop as much as i could and look how well it sold thats about i have to say as of now....:D

Aaron
10-11-2001, 11:26 PM
Welcome to the asylum !!!!!! As for the RPG, why dont ya hook us up with some graphics, any info you can divulge would help us help you!

sinizuh
10-11-2001, 11:36 PM
yea... screens would be nice... and a little bit more info

but here's some feedback on the site...
1) work on the layout
2) if you're serious about developing then don't use a free web host.

l Maximus l
10-12-2001, 05:19 PM
I'm with Xboxmaster...There needs to be a ton of weapons...from weak (not too many) to almost nuclear! It's all about feeling powerful behind the character...and, no female characters...that drives us guys crazy! (Unless they are naked ;) )

-Maximus

Xboxmaster2001
10-12-2001, 09:29 PM
im with me too and about the female chars thats no big deal but the guys seem to fit better:D but all depends in PSO female and male were both kick ass