PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Storys

XBOX MSSC
05-23-2002, 01:04 PM
Well i love reading "Xbox Storys" it's funny to see how stupid "PoS2" and "LameBoob" fanboys really are. So if you can post your "Xbox Storys" that'd be sweet. :D ;) :D

Ninja Scroll
05-23-2002, 01:07 PM
Well I was never a fanboy of any console though I was loyal to Sega for over a decade of exclusiveness.
But I was never that hateful of any company other than Sony.
But I have no stories jerky. Sorry.

Xtopia
05-23-2002, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
Well I was never a fanboy of any console though I was loyal to Sega for over a decade of exclusiveness.
But I was never that hateful of any company other than Sony.
But I have no stories jerky. Sorry.

Wow! You pretty much stopped this thread! LoL!

X-Ray
05-23-2002, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Xtopia

Wow! You pretty much stopped this thread! LoL!

Yeah! Congratulations...I guess.:rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes:

JJaX
05-23-2002, 01:35 PM
Ha HA he said Jerky!!!

Im sure theres some stories to tell up in here!

Ill start......

I was in funcoland and this fat retarded kid thought he was solid snake!

Is that good story?

Xtopia
05-23-2002, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
Ha HA he said Jerky!!!

Im sure theres some stories to tell up in here!

Ill start......

I was in funcoland and this fat retarded kid thought he was solid snake!

Is that good story?

Wow! That is an very good story, thank you for sharing that with us! LoL

Spaztic
05-23-2002, 01:39 PM
.....this one time at band camp....j/k

My dog took a dump on my controller wire last night.
So I woke up my girlfriend, that was sleeping on the couch, to clean it up!

Xtopia
05-23-2002, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Shaggy

LMAO! Are you serious!?!?:confused: :rolleyes:

JJaX
05-23-2002, 01:41 PM

Thats awesome!

Spaztic
05-23-2002, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Xtopia

LMAO! Are you serious!?!?:confused: :rolleyes:

yeah I just got a new rotweiler puppy and she layed a smell, water-like turd right on my wire..... I was like @#$^%! stupid @#^$# I don't believe !@#%# dog god damn! Laura clean this $hit up!

SkoalMint
05-23-2002, 01:48 PM

yeah I just got a new rotweiler puppy and she layed a smell, water-like turd right on my wire..... I was like @#$^%! stupid @#^$# I don't believe !@#%# dog god damn! Laura clean this $hit up!

LOL - must be her puppy.

X-Ray
05-23-2002, 01:49 PM

It sounds as if it were your dog based on what you've said, but surely it is her dog right?;) And if not (or if so) are you still together?:confused:

CoMATOSE
05-23-2002, 01:50 PM
i was sick on my old ps1 controller......... strangley no1 wanted to play 2-player any more :confused:

XBOX MSSC
05-24-2002, 01:48 PM
my dog chewed up my xbox's power cables....the next day i game my dog away to a a hungry hobo....:D

Spaztic
05-24-2002, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by X-Ray

It sounds as if it were your dog based on what you've said, but surely it is her dog right?;) And if not (or if so) are you still together?:confused:

ok, she bought the dog w/o my consent, but she said it was for me. But since she didn't ask me first, I told her she can clean up its messes!

CodeMonkey
05-24-2002, 09:14 PM
Well if it can be any story

Years ago one of my friends entrusted me with his pet rat while he went on holiday. Anyway I left him is his cage and thought nothing of it. Anyways he was not eating any food, so I started to get a little concerned, thinking na he cant be home sick…lol any ways I looked at the back of the wall and he had been eating the wallpaper, now this wall paper was blown vinyl wallpaper. Next day he is on his back with his stomach split open and yes he was dead. The wallpaper had expanded and killed him….

Oh well…

Another story. My next door neighbour had asked our family to look after there house while they where on holiday. Anyways I was sent over to make sure their house was secure where I see our dog with their rabbit in his mouth, and yes u guessed it the rabbit was dead. Well I ***** my pants and was saying repeatedly, im dead, im dead. Then I had a brainstorm, I cleaned the rabbit up, cleaned the blood and his fur then placed him in the hutch. (Thinking when they come home the rabbit has just died of old age or something) the day arrives where they are due back. I c them pull up in there car and wait. (At this point ive cleaned my underpants many times) then they come over. I come down and all I can here is “some sick person has been messing with our rabbit”. My dad goes what do u mean. He says well the night before we went away the rabbit died so we buried him in the garden, now someone has dug him up, cleaned him and put him back in the cage..

End of my stories

VeNoMiZA
05-24-2002, 09:37 PM
water-like turd LMAO man the worse thing that happen to me in a videogame system trying to play sega games on my snes LOL i was a young kid.:confused:

VeNoMiZA
05-24-2002, 09:39 PM
dug up the rabbit and put him in his cgae LMAO

Marc
05-24-2002, 10:28 PM
LMAO at that rabbit story...that was some funny *****!

XBOX MSSC
05-24-2002, 11:06 PM
rotflmao :)