PDA

View Full Version : Project Ego!!!!

thAshAdyOne
05-23-2002, 03:04 PM
PROJECT EGO WILL RULE ALL!!! well in my opinion at least! I can't wait til this game comes out this is the 1 game that I would camp outside of EB for!:)

AppoX
05-23-2002, 03:09 PM
i agree, i think it will b better then morrowind, but i dunno, i still can't wait till i get morrowind, like 2 weeks!

RadRider
05-23-2002, 03:26 PM
I think it's fair to say that Project Ego will be better than Morrowind, but when people say that, I get the impression that they don't think Morrowind is that good to start with.
I think Morrowind is still a game that will hold its own when Project Ego comes out, but Project Ego will definitely be one of the shining reasons to own an Xbox.
I just hope you can wield dual weapons in Project Ego, that would be so sweet!

PBZ_RULES
05-23-2002, 09:09 PM
PROJECT EGO WILL RULE ALL!!! well in my opinion at least! I can't wait til this game comes out this is the 1 game that I would camp outside of EB for!
(originaly posted by:XxShAdYoUtHxX)
hey um don't u mean E3?

jspike
05-23-2002, 10:10 PM
i think he means eb like electronic boutique. I'll probally be waiting outside there too the day project ego comes out.

Morrowind will be great but project ego is going to be fantastic. i suggest everyone get both. by the time they finally release morrowind project ego will be out.

thAshAdyOne
05-24-2002, 02:40 PM
Yes I mean Electronic Boutique and of course PROJECT EGO WILL BE BETTER THAN MORROWIND. My character will be Good just cruel and just like Zim!!!

Knight
05-24-2002, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by XxShAdYoUtHxX
PROJECT EGO WILL RULE ALL!!! well in my opinion at least! I can't wait til this game comes out this is the 1 game that I would camp outside of EB for!:)

Don't you mean Project Ego & BC will rule all??!!

PBZ_RULES
05-26-2002, 05:40 PM
I think that both project ego AND morrowind will be very good!

RadRider
05-27-2002, 12:38 AM
by the time they finally release morrowind project ego will be out.

Let's hear it for over-exageration! :D
By the time Morrowind comes out, it'll be June. And in June, it'll only be another (about) 4 months until the first Project Ego delay. Realistically, Project Ego probably won't be out until early-mid 2003. It could come out this year, but I wouldn't hold my breath for it.

Hannibal Lecter
05-28-2002, 11:07 AM
To be honest, Project Ego is the only reason I'm buying an XBox ... I'm sure I will enjoy some of the other games, though. :)

X-Ray
05-29-2002, 12:13 AM
I'm really psyched about Ego, but I have one worry. I'm such a neurotic perfectionist that I might have to beat everything about 30 times until I get the exact deisred outcome. This might be ahuge factor for me since virtually every action will change your charecters entire future. So I guess I'll just have to overcome myslelf.

XxeGoxX
05-29-2002, 08:00 PM
Yea,Project Ego will be awesome becuase its still in the making i heard they had a realese at e3

JADE8704
06-01-2002, 02:47 PM
can't wait for ego myself....the fact that its going to be released Q2 2003 is a good and bad thing...the bad thing is that we can't play it for atleast another year...the good thing is that the devs will do everything they can to make this the ULTIMATE RPG :)