PDA

View Full Version : FeDex Just play Xtopia a visit at the h.o.u.s.e.!

Xtopia
05-23-2002, 04:18 PM
Hey guys, FedEx just dropped off my new XBox! And it works! It detects system link! I am so happy! Now I can play Halo online again! I have not played Halo online for 4 weeks!
Anyway, now I have 4 controllers! LoL. See ya, I'm going to go warranty it! I suggest you do the same...before it is too late!

P.S. Ninja, thanks for the "subject" LoL

faceoff508
05-23-2002, 04:21 PM
Congrats... see ya!

l Maximus l
05-23-2002, 04:28 PM
I declare Xtopia to be "Hardcore addict of the month" for ordering another XBox, paying full price just so he can play it because his other one broke! Thumbs up, dude!! :D

Xtopia
05-23-2002, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
I declare Xtopia to be "Hardcore addict of the month" for ordering another XBox, paying full price just so he can play it because his other one broke! Thumbs up, dude!! :D

LoL! Thanks dude! I think any true XBA would do it! But it was a very easy descision...once I made sure the was nothing else I could do, I went to www.ebgames.com ordered another one, and even did overnight shipping!;) :cool:

~XbOX pRyDe~

DZNUTZ
05-23-2002, 04:48 PM
u da man xtopia!! i would of done the same if i was in yo shoes...good to hear your grabbing the warranty this time...i was hesitant on launch day to get one...but ended up getting the longest one available anyways...whats even cooler tho..is the fact that anytime i have ANY probs with ANY of my 1st pary controllers within the next 3 years...i just bring it in and they give me a new one right away!!:eek:

Spaztic
05-23-2002, 04:48 PM
damn dude why didn't you just go to walmart and buy a new xbox and then take the broken one, put it in the new xboxes package, and return it with the new xboxes recipt and get you $$$ back?

l Maximus l
05-23-2002, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Shaggy
damn dude why didn't you just go to walmart and buy a new xbox and then take the broken one, put it in the new xboxes package, and return it with the new xboxes recipt and get you $$$ back?

Well, by the sound of it, it still may not be too late...hmmm...

Xtopia
05-23-2002, 04:56 PM

They call that FRAUD! And you can go to jail. But I actually though about it...but Wal-Mart was out of XBoxes, and they were not going to get more for two weeks. And that is two weeks too long.

DZNUTZ
05-23-2002, 05:01 PM
i'm also pretty sho walmart is smart enuff to check either the skew (sp) or serial #'s

Xtopia
05-23-2002, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
i'm also pretty sho walmart is smart enuff to check either the skew (sp) or serial #'s

Ya, they do that for any exspensive things. I.E. anything that is locked up, like XBoxes, PoS2, games, DVD players etc. Wal-Mart would lose alot of $$$$ if they did not do that!

Hickboy
05-23-2002, 05:08 PM
2 Xboxs at once? Gawd it must be nice to have money :cool:

One would be nice let alone 2.

Spaztic
05-23-2002, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ

how is that fraud....I don't think the serial numbers on the box and system match ( or if they even have the serial numbers on the box). The sku number is the same for every xbox in walmart, just like the games. I know because I can buy a game from walmart, not open it and go to best buy, they scan it and it rings up. I have countless times gone up to walmart with a game and said "this game sucks" and they have let me return it for another one. Is it being honest? Well I told them the game sucks, I am being honest because it does, if they want to let me exchange it then that is up to them. WalMart is a joke, and I love them! They are kinda like a big blockbuster w/o late charges! I am glad you got another xbox xtopia! Good luck with this one!

l Maximus l
05-23-2002, 05:56 PM

how is that fraud....I don't think the serial numbers on the box and system match ( or if they even have the serial numbers on the box). The sku number is the same for every xbox in walmart, just like the games. I know because I can buy a game from walmart, not open it and go to best buy, they scan it and it rings up. I have countless times gone up to walmart with a game and said "this game sucks" and they have let me return it for another one. Is it being honest? Well I told them the game sucks, I am being honest because it does, if they want to let me exchange it then that is up to them. WalMart is a joke, and I love them! They are kinda like a big blockbuster w/o late charges! I am glad you got another xbox xtopia! Good luck with this one!

I'm pretty sure that Wal-Mart simply sends back the defected XBox back to Microsoft and are compensated for it. So, I don't think Wal-Mart is actually losing anything at all.

Xtopia
05-23-2002, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

I'm pretty sure that Wal-Mart simply sends back the defected XBox back to Microsoft and are compensated for it. So, I don't think Wal-Mart is actually losing anything at all.

Hmmm...well it is not too big of a deal. I split the XBox with my bro (X-Ray) so really it only cost me a 100.