PDA

View Full Version : fellow XBAers - VOTE for Progect EGO!!

wweomaniac
05-23-2002, 04:27 PM
http://gamespot.com/gamespot/features/all/most_anticipated/p4.html

vote for it as the game you are anticipating the most. Screw GTA IV

l Maximus l
05-23-2002, 04:29 PM
My vote is in for Project Ego. Are they even sure that GTAIV is coming out? :confused:

wweomaniac
05-23-2002, 04:30 PM
its definitely coming out for ps2. CONFIRMED and signed. they also stamped it to make sure.

faceoff508
05-23-2002, 04:33 PM
We are second!

Xtopia
05-23-2002, 04:46 PM
I just voted for Progect Ego!:cool:

VeNoMiZA
05-23-2002, 04:52 PM
vote for project ego like 20 times lol thats what i did

l Maximus l
05-23-2002, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by VeNoMiZA
vote for project ego like 20 times lol thats what i did

lol, dude...I don't think that will work...lol

Xtopia
05-23-2002, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

It is worth a shot...LoL:cool:

Taranis
05-23-2002, 05:00 PM
This is typical poll-rigging. Notice how they only put one PoS2 game on the poll, but multiple games for both the Xbox and the GC. That means that anyone who is a PS2 fan has to vote for one game. The other consoles fans' get diluted by multiple answers.

Of course, there is another way to look at this. It means that the PoS2 has only one decent game coming out. However, by that logic, the poll would have us believe the GC has 4 compared to Xbox's 2, which we all know is not true.

So, I think it's just another rigged poll, which is worth exactly what we all paid for it.

Spaztic
05-23-2002, 05:19 PM

it will if you clear your cookies after you vote everytime. If anyone wants to do that in Internet Explorer go to tools, internet options, on the general tab click settings button, click view files button, and delete everything in here! click ok to get back out and vote again, repeat process over and over again.

VeNoMiZA
05-23-2002, 05:22 PM
just do this,click in vote than click out,clcik in vote,do i about ten times and at least you voted 7 times the number of votes will increase

l Maximus l
05-23-2002, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Shaggy

it will if you clear your cookies after you vote everytime. If anyone wants to do that in Internet Explorer go to tools, internet options, on the general tab click settings button, click view files button, and delete everything in here! click ok to get back out and vote again, repeat process over and over again.

lol, dude...technically speaking, you are correct! But, is it really that worth it? hehe...I know you didn't say that :D

Veno
05-23-2002, 05:24 PM
I'm gonna get flamed for this but whatever, I voted for Grand Theft Auto VI. Personally I love GTA3, let the flaming begin.

VeNoMiZA
05-23-2002, 05:27 PM
garrrr folame flame flame flame flame lol.:p just vote for project ego show gamespot we rule lol.it is worth it if you want to make ps2fanboys feel bad lol.:cool:

Snoopy7548
05-23-2002, 05:29 PM
yea, why would u vote for gta4? its obviously never gonna come out on the xbox, so whats the point in wasting your vote? at least vote for a game thats gonna come out on the system u own:mad:

Spaztic
05-23-2002, 05:34 PM

lol, dude...technically speaking, you are correct! But, is it really that worth it? hehe...I know you didn't say that :D

dude I don't have enough patience or time to do something like this. I was just relaying the info incase somebody dosn't have a life and nothing better to do!

Veno
05-23-2002, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
yea, why would u vote for gta4? its obviously never gonna come out on the xbox, so whats the point in wasting your vote? at least vote for a game thats gonna come out on the system u own:mad:

I own a ps2, i'm a gamer, not a xboxer or bill gates's hoe

l Maximus l
05-23-2002, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Shaggy

dude I don't have enough patience or time to do something like this. I was just relaying the info incase somebody dosn't have a life and nothing better to do!

lol, I know, dude...:D That's why I added that last little sentence...it's not that you would do that! hehe...pretty funny thought, though :D

VeNoMiZA
05-23-2002, 05:58 PM
really?:rolleyes: look at this face :rolleyes: <~~ does it look like he cares? look look :rolleyes: <~~ how bout now he look like he cares bout ps2?? i dont think sooo

wweomaniac
05-23-2002, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by VeNoMiZA
just do this,click in vote than click out,clcik in vote,do i about ten times and at least you voted 7 times the number of votes will increase
clicking several times does not work. Some cgi scripts log your ip.. I'm sure this one does. They have ways of keeping the vote clean.

wweomaniac
05-23-2002, 06:29 PM
ha.. I jsut realized I spelled project wrong.

Ever since I've posted up this thread, Project Ego has risen by 1 percent and Zelda has fallen 1 percent. I hate zelda.