PDA

View Full Version : Midtown Madness 3 movies

Boomer
05-23-2002, 05:21 PM
2 new midtown mandess movies have been released
check them out here (http://mm2heaven.saburovo.com/xb-mid1.mpg) and here (http://mm2heaven.saburovo.com/xb-mid2.mpg)

FloBuzz
05-24-2002, 12:49 PM
The game graphics look kind of childish, and not very sharp. I don't know if its just me, but it looks to be a younger version of the Need for Speed series. I don't recommend the game.

Consoled
05-26-2002, 04:26 PM
The game has months left in development. Saying you don't recomend it based on the first video footage is not very fair. Lets wait until it's finished and judge it then. I'll buy it if it's fun, nice graphics would be an extra treat.

EHWfedPres
06-02-2002, 12:04 AM
I'm sure that polished graphics is the first thing on the developer's mind...they will make them better, but if they dont, oh well, this will be like wreckless, but online...loads of fun. I still play wreckless...am I the only one?

faceoff508
06-02-2002, 08:53 AM
Its still in devolopment so we should wait!!

GRAVEDIGGER
06-02-2002, 09:06 PM
Yea, its way too early to be jumping to conclusions about this game...

Untill next time...:mad:

studepaber
06-04-2002, 10:06 AM
I'm not familiar with the PC version, but how many players should be able to play a game online? 8, 16??? :confused:

EHWfedPres
06-04-2002, 11:56 AM
8 players online i heard. There's also the infamous Cops and Robbers mode still in the game. Washington DC and Paris are the only 2 cities, but i heard they are huge, with tons of places to explore. There will be over 30 cars to choose from, including a police car, fire engine, and a whole bunch of photo-realistic vehicles found in real life as well. Plus, the game will support the custom jukebox capability, found only on Xbox. There's more stuff at www.ign.com, including 2 other movies.

EHWfedPres
06-04-2002, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by FloBuzz
The game graphics look kind of childish, and not very sharp. I don't know if its just me, but it looks to be a younger version of the Need for Speed series. I don't recommend the game.

Did you see the shading onthe road? The incredible realistic-looking shadows, the good looking trees? You should stop focusing on one single error and say the whole game is bad...that's just being ignorant