PDA

View Full Version : Silver Xbox

famousshots
05-23-2002, 06:20 PM
Hi,
I just bought my Xbox today at Target. Then I had to goto Best Buy to get the controller S and I noticed the Xbox's at Best Buy had under the manufacturing date and Serial Number the word SILVER. Does anyone know what this means? The one I bought from Target did not have that. Is there something that I don't know. Thanks for the help.

CALzinger
05-23-2002, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by famousshots
Hi,
I just bought my Xbox today at Target. Then I had to goto Best Buy to get the controller S and I noticed the Xbox's at Best Buy had under the manufacturing date and Serial Number the word SILVER. Does anyone know what this means? The one I bought from Target did not have that. Is there something that I don't know. Thanks for the help.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

no clue

Xbox Owner
05-23-2002, 06:50 PM
It means................

I'm just not going to tell you..

:rolleyes:

;)

silvertrace
05-23-2002, 07:00 PM
i'm xbox inspecter # 206, and thats just a lil sumthin i put on the xbox's i check..............sorry for the confusion.........:eek:

Xbox Owner
05-23-2002, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by silvertrace
i'm xbox inspecter # 206, and thats just a lil sumthin i put on the xbox's i check..............sorry for the confusion.........:eek:

lol, that was great

Plewis
05-23-2002, 07:53 PM
oh.... i know... but you have to give me a cookie first, and not one of those stupid raisun granola ones... i need a real choclate chip one

y2kash_14
05-23-2002, 08:09 PM
Play Idiot and just buy it

Slacker
05-24-2002, 03:41 AM
Now that the Comedians have posted , Mine also says silver , all I can think of is a Color coded release date system, Hey call 1-800-4my-xbox and ask, ,

famousshots
05-24-2002, 06:31 AM
Thank you.

Scarlet Spider
05-24-2002, 11:17 AM
i looked oll over my xbox and didnt find the word silver, i got mine at launch, #11 in line at wal*mart

FloBuzz
05-24-2002, 12:36 PM
I guess that only can mean one thing....

The XBox comes in Silver! I'm thinking you should buy it and see what it says. Then you can always return it.

It might also just be a misprint, or a serial code for a government top secret invertigation.

melon
05-24-2002, 01:59 PM
i have no clue, but i would like to know

GRAVEDIGGER
05-26-2002, 01:04 PM
Dont know what to tell ya man...

LoL..good one Silvertrace.

Untill next time...:mad: