PDA

View Full Version : World Series Baseball~?Just me?~

bbchs_trash
05-23-2002, 07:33 PM
Is it just me, or is there no way to release people from your team? I am constantly being told by scouts that there is no reason to keep some people, and I am constantly over budget and can't get rid of them. Can somebody help me out? This game is beginning to frustrate me, or did Sega just leave this feature out on accident, wow what and over look. And also when you go over budget be sure to look at the manager's finance screen. One time mine said:

Why don't we release the most overpaid player on the team so we kill two birds with one stone. When we get rid of him we can buy a dozen balls to make up for the ones that the rookie stole and sold to the momorabilia shop.

A possible punchline to the recent happening in the NY?

OEM Alien
05-23-2002, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by bbchs_trash
Is it just me, or is there no way to release people from your team? I am constantly being told by scouts that there is no reason to keep some people, and I am constantly over budget and can't get rid of them. Can somebody help me out? This game is beginning to frustrate me, or did Sega just leave this feature out on accident, wow what and over look. And also when you go over budget be sure to look at the manager's finance screen. One time mine said:

Why don't we release the most overpaid player on the team so we kill two birds with one stone. When we get rid of him we can buy a dozen balls to make up for the ones that the rookie stole and sold to the momorabilia shop.

A possible punchline to the recent happening in the NY? UGH! i hope you're joking! this is the game i was going to get, over hunter. i just played EA'S TRIPLE PLAY 2002 on the demo with my oxm, and it was just ok. i was counting on SEGA not to let me down. FUUUUUCCCCCKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Ninja Scroll
05-24-2002, 08:31 AM
Im sorry, but as much as I love Sega I have been burned my WSB ever since it hit the Dreamcast. As a matter of fact all baseball have sucked since the classic WSB on Sega Saturn.
Im gonna skip this years version on Xbox, but I may give next years a try with the online features.

But to anyone like myself who got online with DC's WSB2K2 knows it was a awful as it gets.
:(

AlBoogy
05-24-2002, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
Im sorry, but as much as I love Sega I have been burned my WSB ever since it hit the Dreamcast. As a matter of fact all baseball have sucked since the classic WSB on Sega Saturn.
Im gonna skip this years version on Xbox, but I may give next years a try with the online features.

But to anyone like myself who got online with DC's WSB2K2 knows it was a awful as it gets.
:(

Wow, saying it was awful is an understatement! I like this years version though. Franchise mode is very deep.