PDA

View Full Version : Would you rather own Project Ego or Fable?

wweomaniac
05-23-2002, 07:58 PM
No fable isn't a new RPG coming out.
It in fact is the rumored name of Project Ego.
Remember... Project Ego was only its code name.

So which title do you like more?? I personally like Project ego and think they should stick with it, since the name has become stuck in the gamers who have been anticipating it for so long.

MerimacHamwich
05-23-2002, 08:04 PM
Are you kidding me? Fable is a way cooler name. I mean what does project ego have anything to do with the game either than that was its "development" name. Fable sounds like an awesome name to accompany an awesome game.

wweomaniac
05-23-2002, 08:05 PM
Maybe its just that I have gotten use to Project Ego...

Fable sounds sorta queer.

Project Ego sounds more like a rougher game.

OEM Alien
05-23-2002, 08:18 PM
"Fable sounds sorta queer" ROFL! that's exactly what i was going to say... lol!
"fable" sounds like it will have the tooth fairy, or little twinkle bell fairy's in it or some sheit. i like project ego better as well.

RadRider
05-23-2002, 08:29 PM
Well, it was originally called "heroes", then they tentatively called it "fable". Then, somewhere along the line, they changed the codename to "project ego". So, if any of the names were to stick, it'd be project ego. But, they said it's just a codename, so who knows what it'll be called when it ships.

I prefer project ego though, to answer the question.

silvertrace
05-23-2002, 08:33 PM
i don't care what they name it, its a must buy.............;)

faceoff508
05-23-2002, 08:34 PM
project Ego sounds much better!

OEM Alien
05-23-2002, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by silvertrace
i don't care what they name it, its a must buy.............;)
like azurik
nightcaster
air force delta storm
blood wake
circus maximus
new legends
star wars: obi wan
wwf: raw
Knockout kings 2002
:rolleyes:
can you say...
BUST!!!!!!
:confused:

Kooster
05-23-2002, 10:34 PM
Oops! I didnt read what u typed, wweomaniac, and i voted thinking Fable was a new RPG that id never heard pf, so i picked Project Ego. Well, the title isn't going to be project ego. Fable sounds like a book kind of a game, like LOTR. Project Ego sounds c0cky. I dont like either.

gtaplayer
05-23-2002, 10:35 PM
i think they should stick with project ego cuz every1 knows the game by project ego plus project ego is cool cuz like ego kinda resembles like life or the way u act so projct ego is a def

MerimacHamwich
05-23-2002, 10:40 PM
What exactly did you just say? I understand how you like project ego but when i think of the name "Fable" it sounds more to me like a horror book or something. I just think it sounds neat.

Crazy Joe
05-23-2002, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by wweomaniac
So which title do you like more?? I personally like Project ego and think they should stick with it, since the name has become stuck in the gamers who have been anticipating it for so long.

I agree, but only for that reason, if it was called Fable from the beginning, I would probably vote for that. The only thing is Project Ego is ingrained in my head, I will be confused if they call it something else. Besides, they presented it at E3 as Project Ego, the odds of changing it after that are slim.

OEM Alien
05-24-2002, 01:17 AM
maybe they should call it "Project Ego: AI Evolution." because youre character evolves by way of an AI environment.

spliffdUP
05-24-2002, 01:26 AM
Or they could just call it EGO and have each letter stand for something. The project in the name makes it sound like its a temporary name. E could stand for evolve or something like that since your character evolves throughout the game. I dont know what the G and O could stand for. Any ideas?

OEM Alien
05-24-2002, 01:38 AM
EVOLUTION GAMING ONLINE! - PROJECT E.G.O. :cool:

Hugh_Jass
05-24-2002, 05:49 AM
Fable is feeble.

wweomaniac
05-24-2002, 03:01 PM
Project Ego isn't going to be online.

JADE8704
05-24-2002, 03:06 PM
i think they should go for just calling it EGO...its simple, yet everyone would know what you were talking about if you just said EGO

JADE8704
05-24-2002, 03:07 PM
oh yea...fable was a name they were thinkin of calling project ego a LONG time ago...but that name has been scrapped...they're still thinking of another name to call PE...but its not fable

wweomaniac
05-24-2002, 03:35 PM
I've never heard of it mentioned fable b4. Lately, I heard from IGN that they were considering calling it Fable now.