PDA

View Full Version : Anyone saw the.....

TEA
05-23-2002, 09:15 PM
the Xbox price reduction commercial(199$).It's pretty good shows alot of the Xbox's power and shows some good games.A + is given because it shows more than one game.Xbox commercials should be like Gameboy Advance shows some footage of the game and release date it would give show more games.

Just My 2 Cents:)

OEM Alien
05-23-2002, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by TEA
the Xbox price reduction commercial(199$).It's pretty good shows alot of the Xbox's power and shows some good games.A + is given because it shows more than one game.Xbox commercials should be like Gameboy Advance shows some footage of the game and release date it would give show more games.

Just My 2 Cents:) cool! it's about time they made some frikin commercials for xbox. i've only seen like three total EVER! they need to be on all the channels 24/7/4/12/365(+) i mean, WTF! promote the damn thing already! Bill G only has like 80 billion dollars to throw around.... seems he's been throwing it away as far as promotion/advertising is concerned, or something, because i havn't seen sheit so far. :confused:

Veno
05-23-2002, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by OEM Alien
cool! it's about time they made some frikin commercials for xbox. i've only seen like three total EVER! they need to be on all the channels 24/7/4/12/365(+) i mean, WTF! promote the damn thing already! Bill G only has like 80 billion dollars to throw around.... seems he's been throwing it away as far as promotion/advertising is concerned, or something, because i havn't seen sheit so far. :confused:

Oh yeah, :rolleyes: we just love watching crappy commercials for games we already own :rolleyes:

MerimacHamwich
05-23-2002, 10:47 PM
Theres tons of commercials up here in Alberta, Canada.

spliffdUP
05-24-2002, 01:17 AM
I havent seen a new Xbox commercial since JSRF and RAW. I remember before that they used to show the Bloodwake commercial way to much, almost every commercial break theyd show it sometimes twice.

MOrgE
05-24-2002, 07:57 AM
you should feel lucky though....
i have yet to see an XBOX commercial...
i'm slowly convincing myself that the local cable company is being controlled by Sony. They are feeding us "Sony-Sonic" brainwaves and controlling our console picks and.....

ummmm... yeah :)
:eek: :eek:

Kraft
05-24-2002, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Veno

Oh yeah, :rolleyes: we just love watching crappy commercials for games we already own :rolleyes:

The commercials really aren't targeted at us consumers who already own the box, Veno...