PDA

View Full Version : My 1st CAW in RAW 2.

Dave
05-24-2002, 01:17 AM
I know evil is bad and killing people is bad and all that stuff, but I gotta song ripped into my Xbox now, that I figured I would put in there just in case I ever needed a hardcore tune like this 1 is.

Now that I read the CAW in RAW2 will allow me to use my own song's as entrance music, my first character in my RAW 2 game I create will be named Cop Killer, and his entrance music will be the song Cop Killer.

It will be funny as hell seeing people's reaction to a character like this walking into the arena with a bunch of explosion's and fan fare, to a song so violent, harcore evil. It will **** my parent's, wife, and in law's off really bad, but will make my friend's, my boy's, and their friends laugh their ass's off.

This add your own song will add a new dimention to the CAW mode. We will be able to use DMX, Metallica, Slayer, Ozzy, Ice T., Gun's N Rose's or anyone we want to use as entrance music next year, and then make a character based on the song as well. It will be a lot easier to create a flat out hilarious character that fit's a song of your preference next year.

FloBuzz
05-30-2002, 02:41 PM
What!?

Xbox Owner
06-01-2002, 10:24 AM
hahaha. That was crazy..cop killer..haha;) , anyway, i am going to make brock lesner, if he isn't in it.

GRAVEDIGGER
06-02-2002, 10:10 PM
Well i'l probaly make my usual suspects of CAWS and probaly Broch Lesnar if he's not already on the game. And when you think about this ripping music on to the game in WWE RAW 2, IMO its not that innovative for the franchise anymore because they let friggin Legends of Wrestling beat them to it:confused:
but it should prove to be a far more superior to title to Legends of Wrestling..It better!!

Untill next time...:mad:

Deadman
06-10-2002, 05:17 AM
Can you rip your own themes onto Legends of Wrestling?

Anyway, I'll probably make a wrestler that isn't in the game which is in the WWE or make my own guy, Drake. I made him in No Mercy(N64) and he is tall and gothic. I'll probably have Harvester of Sorrow or One by Metallica as his theme.

GRAVEDIGGER
06-13-2002, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Deadman
Can you rip your own themes onto Legends of Wrestling?

Yes you can rip your own music in Legends of Wrestling, but i doubt you will want to. Because the game will bore you to death after about 2 HRS:mad:

Untill next time...:mad: