PDA

View Full Version : Hunter Problem

Marc
05-24-2002, 02:23 AM
When I put my disc in, my xbox said it couldn't read it. I wiped it off and it was fine. Later, during a cut scene, it gave me an error message saying unknown media type. Later on, it froze and wouldn't play. Do you think it's the game or my xbox? My console hasn't messed up like this before...

JJaX
05-24-2002, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Marc
When I put my disc in, my xbox said it couldn't read it. I wiped it off and it was fine. Later, during a cut scene, it gave me an error message saying unknown media type. Later on, it froze and wouldn't play. Do you think it's the game or my xbox? My console hasn't messed up like this before...

Trade it for another copy. It cant hurt!

Highlite23
05-24-2002, 08:08 AM
I'm with JJax, trade it in for a new disc since your console has been fine.

Marc
05-24-2002, 10:36 PM
The fine manager at gamestop told me I can trade it for another copy, but she's sold out. I'm gonna play it all weekend and test it out. If it is bad, I'll trade it in tuesday.

faceoff508
05-25-2002, 09:55 AM
I have never had the problem before, I think you should trade it in!

Marc
05-25-2002, 11:48 AM
Sometimes on the cut scenes the voices don't play and it leads to the inevitable "Unkown media type" message. ****es me off. The truly bad thing is that if you beat a boss and the cut scene comes up with no voice, you lose your game.

zfBRAT
05-27-2002, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by Marc
The fine manager at gamestop told me I can trade it for another copy, but she's sold out. I'm gonna play it all weekend and test it out. If it is bad, I'll trade it in tuesday. Try putting a cleaner cd in your x-box. That couldn't hurt either, and if you play games for long periods of times, it's good for it anyways. However, don't use cheap ****, or it can turn your expensive **** into total ****. Get what I'm saying?

zfBRAT
05-27-2002, 06:01 AM
Holy ****! I love how this site censors words for you. I sure as hell can't do that on my own...hehehe :D