PDA

View Full Version : DOA3 music

Slider1981
10-11-2001, 03:00 PM
Tecmo has officially announced that Columbia recording artist Aerosmith will provide two songs for its upcoming Xbox-exclusive fighting game Dead or Alive 3. The company has licensed three Aerosmith songs--"Amazing," "Nine Lives," and "Home Tonight"--for inclusion in the game, which will feature Dolby Digital 5.1 audio output.
"Many of us, both young and old, have grown up listening to songs by Aerosmith, and it's an honor for us to feature their music in our biggest game of the year," said Isamu Fukada, president of Tecmo. "Aerosmith is one of the great American rock bands, and their popularity further adds to the mainstream appeal of DOA3. Also, gamers with a surround sound system will be able to fully enjoy the sounds and music of DOA3.

l Maximus l
10-12-2001, 05:39 PM
This month, I am putting a surround sound system in my home...All the better to jam while kicking my oponent's ass while listening to Aerosmith in surround sound! hehe :D

-Maximus

Fist_Of_God
10-14-2001, 09:41 PM
Aerosmith is a great addition in whats already to be a great game! Tecmo is doing an amazing job on DOA3 and I will love to see what they do with Ninja Gaiden!