PDA

View Full Version : exclusives

Spaztic
05-24-2002, 09:52 AM
anyone have a list of all the exclusives xbox is comming out with?

Ninja Scroll
05-24-2002, 10:29 AM
I dont know if their is a list, but im sure you can find one somewhere on the net.

But you already know most of the big dawg ala: Shenmue II, Hunter: The Reckoning (though it's not officially said), HOTD3, WSB2K3, Project EGO, Brute Force, UT: Championship, yada, yada, yada.
We could go all day with this...
Oh and Ninja Gaiden too!:cool:

JohnB
05-24-2002, 10:45 AM
We can make a list.
That Panzer Dragoon game is exclusive as well as Blinx. Blinx is my most wanted game, that and Brute Force.

dougi3000
05-24-2002, 11:08 AM
Since A LOT of games also being released on PC, it brings the "exclusive" list down to only a few titles. Which totally sucks for xbox.

JohnB
05-24-2002, 11:10 AM
Well, we're talking about consoles here. Some may be on PC yes, but you won't see them on other consoles.

dougi3000
05-24-2002, 11:26 AM
well if it goes on PC, then it is not exclusive is it?

:)

for me personally, if a game is going to be released on PC and Xbox, i will grab the PC version since it is cheaper (PC game is usually $35 and Xbox games are $50)

LynxFX
05-24-2002, 11:31 AM
A game can be exclusive and still come out on the PC. For some reason they don't consider them in direct competition.

GTA3 is exclusive to PS2 but is coming out on the PC and on the GBA. You got me on that one. :confused:

l Maximus l
05-24-2002, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
I dont know if their is a list, but im sure you can find one somewhere on the net.

But you already know most of the big dawg ala: Shenmue II, Hunter: The Reckoning (though it's not officially said), HOTD3, WSB2K3, Project EGO, Brute Force, UT: Championship, yada, yada, yada.
We could go all day with this...
Oh and Ninja Gaiden too!:cool:

Hey, Ninja...I realize the packaging for Hunter doesn't say "Only on XBox", but, if you watch the demo (or intro) that is on the game, it says "Only on XBox". So, it's likely that it is a true exclusive!

Mmmmmmmmm....Exclusives and Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeer... :p

JohnB
05-24-2002, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Lynxfx
A game can be exclusive and still come out on the PC. For some reason they don't consider them in direct competition.

GTA3 is exclusive to PS2 but is coming out on the PC and on the GBA. You got me on that one. :confused:

Well then it shows that the definition of exclusive in gaming terms means it is exclusive to one console; the PC is not a console nor is GBA (it is a hand-held console, and that is different).

If a game came out on PC and Xbox, there isn't enough reason for me to get it for the PC. Look at Morrowind... everyone knows the number of problems it has performance-wise on the PC, not to mention you are stuck on a 17inch monitor. Now on Xbox, expect to see Morrowind running nice and smooth on a nice big TV relaxing on a couch. The environment around a gaming console is so much better.... bah I'm not getting into this PC vs console thing again....

melon
05-24-2002, 03:26 PM
pretty sweet games, let's buy them all