PDA

View Full Version : If you could......



TEA
05-24-2002, 01:36 PM
.....play music during Halo what would it be.

I would play either...
1.Nas-One Mic
2.Linkin Park Ft. Xcutioners-It's going Down
4.Pastor troy misc
5.Barney song(??)(I hate you,U Hate me,.........:cool:

JJaX
05-24-2002, 01:37 PM
I prefer ambience in my FPS games

FloBuzz
05-24-2002, 01:39 PM
Heres the things I would play...

1) "Points of Authority" by Linkin Park
2) "The Way you Like it" by Adema
3) "Autobiography of a Nation" by Thursday

Xtopia
05-24-2002, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
I prefer ambience in my FPS games



Xtopia goes to dictionary.com to look up "ambience."


Comes back...


am·bi·ance also am·bi·ence Pronunciation Key (mb-ns, ä-byäs)
n.
The special atmosphere or mood created by a particular environment: “The noir ambience is dominated by low-key lighting... and deep shadows, creating feelings of disorientation, loneliness and entrapment” (UCLA Film/TV Archive).

Ya, I like that too. Nice word JJaX!

RadRider
05-24-2002, 01:46 PM
Air French Band - Modular Mix
Alien Ant Farm - Attitude
Megadeth - Coutdown to Extinction
Megadeth - Symphony of Destruction
Yellowcard - Rock Star Land
Blackalicious - Make you feel that way
Buffalo Springfield - For What it's Worth
Lynrd Skynrd - Sweet Home Alabama
Fluf - Class Action
Fluf - Lobster Tree

JJaX
05-24-2002, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Xtopia




Xtopia goes to dictionary.com to look up "ambience."


Comes back...


am·bi·ance also am·bi·ence Pronunciation Key (mb-ns, ä-byäs)
n.
The special atmosphere or mood created by a particular environment: “The noir ambience is dominated by low-key lighting... and deep shadows, creating feelings of disorientation, loneliness and entrapment” (UCLA Film/TV Archive).

Ya, I like that too. Nice word JJaX!

Heheh thanks!

Slacker
05-24-2002, 01:49 PM
1. Slayer songs from Show no Mercy album,
2 Sextrash, Sexual Carnage CD
3, Anything by Krisiun,
4, Bolt Thrower
5.Darkthrone
6. Dimmu Borgir
7.Metallica before the black album
8. Possessed
9. Death
10.At the gates
11. Kampar,
12 Mayhem
13. Black Sabbath.

Uh I listen to Real metal , not RAP ,,,okay personaly I can't stand 'Rap Metal" being called Metal but I have been a Metalhead since 1986 so of course I can't stand mix genre's anyway I don't even own Halo yet, but I listen to these bands while playing THPS3

Xtopia
05-24-2002, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Slacker
1. Slayer songs from Show no Mercy album,
2 Sextrash, Sexual Carnage CD
3, Anything by Krisiun,
4, Bolt Thrower
5.Darkthrone
6. Dimmu Borgir
7.Metallica before the black album
8. Possessed
9. Death
10.At the gates
11. Kampar,
12 Mayhem
13. Black Sabbath.

Uh I listen to Real metal , not RAP ,,,okay personaly I can't stand 'Rap Metal" being called Metal but I have been a Metalhead since 1986 so of course I can't stand mix genre's anyway I don't even own Halo yet, but I listen to these bands while playing THPS3



You don't have Halo! What are you doing here! GET UP AND GO GET IT...NOW! What is wrong with you!?! Halo is THEY best game on the XBox!

MOrgE
05-24-2002, 01:58 PM
i'd definetely have to have at least one of the following songs on there:

1) Anything by "Tool"
2) NIN - Wish
3) Alice in Chains - Them Bones

those tunes are sure to get my adrenaline flowing :):mad:

silvertrace
05-24-2002, 01:59 PM
in real laggy games i feel like i'm listening to techno from the matrix, i see master chiefs jump in the air and hang there for like 5 seconds...............:rolleyes:

Xtopia
05-24-2002, 02:01 PM
I see you went and saw Episode II, young Jedi...

grandcrusader
05-24-2002, 02:04 PM
For some reason "im on the drug that killed River Pheonix" not sure why though.:confused:

silvertrace
05-24-2002, 02:05 PM
i'm not a loser but i've seen it twice and goin back later tonite:eek:

i plan on impregnating queen amidala, my young padawan.........;)

Xtopia
05-24-2002, 02:27 PM
WARNING: silver is a stalker! I repeat, silver is a stalker!

silvertrace
05-24-2002, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Xtopia
WARNING: silver is a stalker! I repeat, silver is a stalker!

*silver waves his hand in front of xtopia's face and walks away................

minutes later.....................

*when xtopia sits down to play halo he hears the intro music and clucks like a chicken..........

DAMN JEDI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

TEA
05-24-2002, 05:57 PM
Hop to it Marine and pick halo up so you can save the planet from the damn Covenant and.......Picking up Halo could turn you into the Master Chief.Go!Go!Go!

PROUDXBOXOWNER
05-24-2002, 06:00 PM
god bless the usa
heel the world
the wild thing

VeNoMiZA
05-24-2002, 07:37 PM
hmm a good song tpo put on would be im the king from royce da 5'9
d12 pistol pistol lol
t.i. serious
break your neck from busta rhymes
stupify from that guy dam it i frogt his name oh yeah disturbed
thats all i would probably put on in the game

cornflake
05-24-2002, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by TEA
.....play music during Halo what would it be.

I would play either...
1.Nas-One Mic
2.Linkin Park Ft. Xcutioners-It's going Down
4.Pastor troy misc
5.Barney song(??)(I hate you,U Hate me,.........:cool:

Pastor Troy, Camoflauge, T.I.

thAshAdyOne
05-24-2002, 07:56 PM
I would need some hardcore adrinaline pumping rap and rock!!!

Linkin Park
Nas
Jay-Z
Korn
Eminem
2 Pac
etc

TEA
05-24-2002, 11:37 PM
Can anybody say Lil Jon and the Eastside Boyz ooops thats for the club.
T.i. would be good 2
Linkin Park-Papercut
Mr. Lucci,Deuce Komradz,Dirty,and Dryad Thugs