PDA

View Full Version : And people say XBOX is for adults...

faceoff508
05-24-2002, 03:29 PM
The days of longing for a good food-fight game are over. Data Design is bringing Nickelodeon Party Blast to Xbox, GameCube, and PC this fall.
Featuring your favorite Nickelodeon characters, Party Blast pits players against one another in a variety of races through Nickelodeon-themed environments. The goal is to score the most points by shooting Gooze, flinging food, and performing in slam-dunk contests. Players can choose from one of eight Nickelodeon characters:

Invader Zim

Jimmy Neutron

SpongeBob SquarePants

Otto and Reggie Rocket from Rocket Power

Angelica and Tommy from Rugrats

Eliza from the Wild Thornberrys

"Nothing speaks to kids like Nickelodeon does. Combine their favorite Nicktoons characters with everything kids love -- racing, food fights, and crazy Nick-style games -- and you've got Nickelodeon Party Blast," said Petrina McPhee, Director of Marketing for Infogrames' Kids line. What more do you need to know?? Nickelodeon Party Blast is intended for ages 7 and up. Mmmm... 7-Up

Taranis
05-24-2002, 04:25 PM
Maybe it's just me, but if I were a cartoon and 3 years old, I'd bang Angelica.

Kooster
05-24-2002, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Taranis
Maybe it's just me, but if I were a cartoon and 3 years old, I'd bang Angelica. lol! Angelica is such a brat. Y would u do such a thing?!?!

Ninja Scroll
05-24-2002, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Taranis
Maybe it's just me, but if I were a cartoon and 3 years old, I'd bang Angelica.

Your sick!!!:eek:

Snoopy7548
05-24-2002, 04:56 PM
lol, invader zim is the shiznit! the best episode was when he got that huge pimple, and drew a face on it and hypnotized people with it! lol, i laughed my as$ off, that was so hilarious! hahaha:D

Alfonso
05-24-2002, 04:59 PM
:cool:

Kortiz
05-24-2002, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Alfonso
:cool:

Hold on......so you mean that they are going to port LINK to the Xbox?

Crazy Joe
05-24-2002, 06:11 PM
Every system is going to have some games for kids.

faceoff508
05-24-2002, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Gortholomew
Every system is going to have some games for kids.

Thats true! No system has ever lived with out having kids game on it!

Veno
05-24-2002, 06:43 PM
We got plenty of kiddy games already: Hunter, Dead or Alive 3 (kids are the ones who love huge breasts right?), Project Gotham... the box has got something for everyone.

Kooster
05-24-2002, 07:19 PM
http://home.attbi.com/~smirx/tel.jpg
OMG no!:mad: