PDA

View Full Version : Project Ego to be Online?

JADE8704
05-24-2002, 03:30 PM
Hey, i just got my july issue for OXM and on the Xbox Live page where it explains everything about Xbox Live, it has a list of games that will support it. Lo and behold, my most anticipated game of 2003 is listed on there, PROJECT EGO! I'm not sure how they will incorporate this in the game, maybe MMPORPG? That would be sweet. Just think, you're about to save a damsel in distress, but then you realize there's about ten other guys trying to save her too. lol think of the possibilities...:eek:

faceoff508
05-24-2002, 03:32 PM
Cool... but this should be in the Xbox live thread!!

wweomaniac
05-24-2002, 03:34 PM
thats really strange... b/c on the last oxm... youll see under the project ego section that it says it won't be xbox live compatible.

spliffdUP
05-24-2002, 03:47 PM
I dont think the game itself is online, but theres gonna be online places to trade weapons and other things like that. I'm pretty sure that if it were to be a multiplayer online rpg we would know by now since the game is almost complete. There will be online elements but not the game itself.

RadRider
05-24-2002, 04:01 PM
Project Ego isn't officially online. At the BBB boards, they brought up that Project Ego will possibly be online. They were trying to figure out a way to make online work, and if it would be worth it. The extent of online would be like spliffdup said.
But, if that's all it would be, that's probably not big enough to invest the time into, and Project Ego probably won't be online.

Remember, every online game has to utilize the Xbox Communicator headset. If weapon trading is the only online ability that Project Ego uses, voice compatibility doesn't necessarily fit in, and BBB probably won't incorporate online into the game. It would be cool, but it's not too likely to happen.