PDA

View Full Version : It just occurred to me...

Taranis
05-24-2002, 04:10 PM
Do PS2 fanboys spend as much of their time reassuring themselves that their machine is the best as we do telling ourselves that Xbox is the best?

Now, I feel I certainly believe that the Xbox is better, but I sometimes wonder how much of that feeling is just me trying to rationalize my purchase.

Snoopy7548
05-24-2002, 04:11 PM
we dont need to be reassured that the xbox is better. we all know that it is better. i wouldnt think twice about it

RadRider
05-24-2002, 04:12 PM
It happens with everything. I think lots of Xbox owners do it, especially in the last stretch, since there were barely any new games, and many of those were simply slightly re-touched ports of PS2 games. But, with the recent E3 showing, I think more Xbox owners will relax and do what the Xbox was made for - gaming.

PROUDXBOXOWNER
05-24-2002, 04:47 PM
yo guys we all know that xbox is the world's most powerful console ever made.we dont need to reassure ourselves abt that because we know that for a fact.no one is trying to rationalize thier purchase we all knew that xbox was the king from the beginning.i think even the dreamcast should have beaten the crappy ps2.i love my xbox and i love my dreamcast.
p.s:i love microsoft and i love sega.