PDA

View Full Version : Fanboy Forums

Slacker
05-24-2002, 10:15 PM
Okay I checked out a PS2 forum and found out it's not really the same as here , it seems Xbox owners Don't flame , or they have Moderators who don't believe in free speech, anyway I found out they are Clueless about there own systems,

one post asked about PS3 and the only reply was that the new PS2 HArdrive was PS3 ??? no thats not right, I was going to register and say something but then I realized that My first Born , A DNA sample and my lifes income was required to register , so I said screw it ,

but here is a thread that I think sums up the mentality of most PS2 Fan boys ..

Post one:i need some advice on my PS2"

well ive had my PS2 for a while now and the other day i drop it , well it fell off my bed and now it wont work with games or movies, and not even tilted what can i do to make it work. who can recomend something. has anyone had anything similar and how did they fix it?well if u can help please do. thanxs bye.anyone help...

POST TWO:

me and my brother experienced the same thing So this is what we tryed
.We took the Playstation put in the game and turned the Playstation upsidedown. Then we rubbed the back of the Playstation. That is my advise for you. if that doesn't work email me at **********.com Thank You.

POST THREE:

i had the same problem try pulling the disc tray out as far as it goes then insert disc email me at *********.com and tell me if it works or not.

Well I guess Simple minds like simple technology (just kidding)

I though that was funny

I mean ya Dropped it, its broke , and its not a Genie ,

Master Gracey
05-24-2002, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Slacker
its not a Genie ,

Not a genie... LOL! :D

Rub the PS2, get a cookie. Doesn't work that way.

BTW - welcome to XBA! :D The mods will probably take care of this, but this thread is the kind that should go into the PS2 v. Xbox forums. Personally, I don't really care where things go, but I like to make less work for our mods. They're really cool guys, as you'll find out. But since you're a newbie, I thought I'd give you some friendly advice. :D

GRAVEDIGGER
05-24-2002, 10:48 PM
Ha, PS2 Faboys...how amusing, the way they contradict misslead and confuse each other...they'll learn ..someday...

BTW, Welcome to XBA Forums, you'll like it here.

Untill next time...:mad:

Slacker
05-25-2002, 01:54 AM
yeah I should of put this in the debate but I always read this forum so it got stuck here,

Anyway I like this site I have been coming to the site for awhile just never posted always checked out the game section and love playing the old school games in the XBA arcade,,, rampage Rules!

mercsix
05-25-2002, 02:02 AM
It's like they just make up things about there systems or they heard it from a friend of a friend. Xbox gamers by far are the most well informed gamers. Hell we know more about the other consoles than their owners do.

Alfonso
05-25-2002, 06:34 AM
<a href="http://forums.gamecubexl.com">Follow Me</a>