PDA

View Full Version : lmfao this game is funny and great

hulkamaniac1
05-25-2002, 12:45 AM
world series baseball best bb game ever--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok i was pitching with estaban loaiza of the toronto blue jays and corie koskie of the twins hit a grand slam off me i was ****ed, then the next batter for the twins came up and i hit him on perpose with the pitch,,,nothing happened he just walked 2 the base,,,but when i came back up 2 plate the twins pitcher 1st pitch retaliated and hit my batter...that was cool.....another 1...darrin fletcher had 2 be signed in the franchise,he was a free agent so i offered him 3 salary budgets 4 3 years he refused then i asked him again then it said fletvher got up and left the room ,,,then i wanted 2 get funny and i offered him 1 salary budget 4 3 years and it said fletcher wont talk 2 me anymore now i cant sign him...lol..this game is cool

Master Gracey
05-25-2002, 02:18 AM
Didn't you already post about this tonight?

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14166

I still can't understand a thing you're saying...

Bakeman
05-25-2002, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by hulkamaniac1
world series baseball best bb game ever--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok i was pitching with estaban loaiza of the toronto blue jays and corie koskie of the twins hit a grand slam off me i was ****ed, then the next batter for the twins came up and i hit him on perpose with the pitch,,,nothing happened he just walked 2 the base,,,but when i came back up 2 plate the twins pitcher 1st pitch retaliated and hit my batter...that was cool.....another 1...darrin fletcher had 2 be signed in the franchise,he was a free agent so i offered him 3 salary budgets 4 3 years he refused then i asked him again then it said fletvher got up and left the room ,,,then i wanted 2 get funny and i offered him 1 salary budget 4 3 years and it said fletcher wont talk 2 me anymore now i cant sign him...lol..this game is cool

I just picked up the game tonight myself..
I checked Walmart, Target, Bestbuy, and the only place that had it was EB... luckily EB was only a 25 minute drive..

But seriously man, "1 sarlary budget 4 3 years" I would think you should't type two numbers next to each other that mean differet things.. it just confuses things man :)