PDA

View Full Version : Motogp

XERO
05-25-2002, 06:42 AM
any feedback on this game would be greatly appreciated....

BCan
05-25-2002, 07:17 AM
It was reviewed in the latest Australian OXM, and has received rave reviews. They say it is a lot better than any other motorbike game offered on a console, a lot better than the Moto GP offering on the PS2.
In some way, they say that it is the different braking options that help make the game, allowing for the proper use of front and rear brakes seperately if you chose to do so, along with the standard, hit one button to auto brake for both.
IT keeps good detail in split screen multiplayer. Other than that, the review didn't say too much else, or at least to my memory anyway.
Even without the review, I was going to get the game anyway, needed a bike game to play on the XBOX anyway.

borka105
05-25-2002, 07:55 AM
the game is by far one of the best racing games out for xbox. Neck and Neck with RSC many think that because of it's many options, details, and great gameplay that it actaully beats rsc hands down. I bought hunter yesterday, and soon will get moto gp.

These by many are said to be must haves, and I agree.

-Borka105

conman509
05-25-2002, 11:22 AM
Moto GP on Xbox is awesome.I've been playing for 2 days and can't stop.Sound,graphics and control are all fantastic.I've not yet tried 4 player but with 2 players and 18 other bikes on the track it is still flawless.Don't rent,just buy it.

dougi3000
05-25-2002, 11:39 AM
I heard you can get 16 player system link play/online with proggy.

kicks assssssssssssssss.........

need more racing games online.

Nato King
05-25-2002, 01:18 PM
I want to games that are Available now and I saw this game in there I said to myself. Self this game is wicked I love it and it is own my buy list.:) games are getting better and better for the xbox I love this xbox and nothing will change that.:) unitl xbox 2 hahaha

MixMasta
05-25-2002, 01:41 PM
this game got good reviews in this months oxm and the summer xbn, i havent played the demo yet but it sounds great

Hugh_Jass
05-25-2002, 03:58 PM
I thought the trailer looked great. Is MotoGP arcade-style or a realistic sim? I prefer arcade.

conman509
05-25-2002, 05:15 PM
It's definitely a sim style racer though there's an arcade type option where you get points for doing wheelies,endos and burnouts etc.If you like racing of any kind you must check it out.The sound and graphic effects are stunning.The first time I heard a thunderclap I almost fell off my bike.If you have friends who still doubt the power of Xbox, this may change their minds.

Snoopy7548
05-25-2002, 06:33 PM
i played the demo of it in the new oxm (just got it today), and its pretty good. i wouldnt buy it though. the bike sounds are pretty weak, and the environments are boring. its pretty fun though

CRAIG123
05-26-2002, 02:06 PM
I also just played this on the demo. IT is AMAZING. The graphics just blew me away, im definetly going to buy it.. The only complain i have about this game is the sound. Like snoopy said the engines sound crap!!! But you wont notice that much.. its a very very good game

Dutch
05-26-2002, 02:10 PM
I got this game, its kinda hard but alot of fun, and the system link isnt 16 players, its 16 xboxes so you can have 64 players at a time