PDA

View Full Version : See The Unseen ( Unseen Trailler)

faceoff508
05-25-2002, 07:36 AM
May 24, 2002 - "Millions of spiritual creatures walk the earth, Unseen, both when we wake and when we sleep." -- Paradise Lost
The Unseen -- those creatures so dark, so terrifying, that they are best left unnoticed and hidden in the shadows of our world. The Unseen walk a shadowy line between our world and a world of darkness, where magic lives and nightmares take shape. But not everyone is blind to The Unseen. Such as Moira, an unassuming college student both gifted and cursed with dark magical powers.

Enter the world of The Unseen, where dark forces wander the earth, secretly in control of our lives. Demons, faeries, and spirits are real. Magic is real. The Ashen Order, an ancient organization of wizards, holds dark influences in both government and business. The Order seeks to expand its powers no matter the cost to the innocent and unsuspecting citizenry.

How does Moira fit in to the Ashen Order's plans? What is her true destiny? And why can she, of all people, see The Unseen? These questions must go unanswered for now, but perhaps the IGN exclusive trailer will begin to unravel the mystery of The Unseen.

The Unseen is being developed by Tremor Entertainment.

See the unseen right here:
http://mediaviewer.ign.com/ignMediaPage.jsp?channel_id=73&object_id=482195&adtag=network%3Dign%26site%3Dxboxviewer%26pagetype%3Darticle&page_title=E3+2002%3A+See+The+Unseen

faceoff508
05-25-2002, 10:44 AM
This game looks cool!I will surley buy it!

Brevity
05-25-2002, 10:47 AM
I wanted to know about this game thanks.....It looks cool.:cool: :cool:

Dre
05-25-2002, 10:51 AM
Just dl'ed the trailer.. WOW.. looks really sweet!!

Knight
05-25-2002, 12:07 PM
Whens this game coming out??

Shorezy
05-25-2002, 12:46 PM
Sweet trailer. Lookin forward to givin it a try.

Hugh_Jass
05-25-2002, 03:51 PM
This trailer is cool, but I was expecting more from the gameplay after all the mystery behind the title.

E Nomini Patri
05-25-2002, 04:52 PM
This one looks like it would be worth a rent! Sweet trailer!

tamim
05-25-2002, 05:31 PM
Isnt this the girl from some xbox game manuals?
And I remember seeing a dancing in a basement video feturing this girl

what do u think?

faceoff508
05-25-2002, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by tamim
Isnt this the girl from some xbox game manuals?
And I remember seeing a dancing in a basement video feturing this girl

what do u think?

In Halo if you look at the Microsoft Manual that features some games, you can see apic of her on the first page!!

tamim
05-25-2002, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by faceoff508

In Halo if you look at the Microsoft Manual that features some games, you can see apic of her on the first page!!

Thats what i m talking about ;)
And she is in PGR microsoft manual too ;)

faceoff508
05-25-2002, 05:37 PM
YEP!!:p :p :p

MixMasta
05-26-2002, 09:31 AM
this game looks crazy!!! cant wait to play it

Master Gracey
05-26-2002, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
This trailer is cool, but I was expecting more from the gameplay after all the mystery behind the title.

I agree wholeheartedly!

They're making this game seem so mysterious and it was rumored to be one of the most incredible RPGs ever released... this trailer makes it look like nothing more than a slash-through-a-level-then-fight-a-boss game. I was so psyched for this game, now I'm disappointed and could care less about it.

BTW - the dancing video that was mentioned in an earlier post is on this month's OXM disc.