PDA

View Full Version : Why isnt Hunter: The Reckoning a Xbox Excluisive??

faceoff508
05-25-2002, 08:54 AM
When I got my copy of Hunter, it didn't have the box that says that the game was a xbox ex. I was suprised... so what other platform got Hunter?

Highlite23
05-25-2002, 10:05 AM
I think it's going to PC, not sure about anything else. Although it would be funny if all the xbox signs in the first level were left in.LOL.

faceoff508
05-25-2002, 10:07 AM
PC doesnt count, it is not included!! Like GTA3 its exclusive to the PS2, but still is on the PC!!

MixMasta
05-25-2002, 10:14 AM
since its not by m$, they probably just didnt put it on the box

faceoff508
05-25-2002, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by MixMasta
since its not by m$, they probably just didnt put it on the box

What? that doesnt make any sense! Take-Two and Rockstar made GTA3 and its a PS@ exclusive!!:confused:

Calve
05-25-2002, 11:20 AM
look at Doa3

do you see an xbox ex tag on it??? no.... is it an exclusive....yes!!!

also hunter th reckoning was an rpg on some other system b4

Peace:rolleyes:

Marc
05-25-2002, 11:44 AM
WWF RAW was an xbox exclusive, even though it sucked. It wasn't made by Microsoft, but it had "only on xbox" on it.

Ninja Scroll
05-25-2002, 11:56 AM
You posted this question in VAN's thread over at "new releases" thread.
Well here was my reply just incase you missed it:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by faceoff508
I have a question: Why isnt Hunter an Xbox Exclusive?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it is un-officially. Interplay has said nothing about it showing up elsewhere on any of the consoles.
Now I know it does not say "Only On Xbox" on the top left hand corner of the game box, but neither does Tecmo's DOA3 and it's XboxeXclusive.

And Interplay would look lame porting this game to another console and have to downgrade everything from the pixels, light effects, ect.
Plus this game was made from the ground up on the Xbox.
Just Ninja's opinion.

thunderkiss2k1
05-25-2002, 02:58 PM
Hunter: The Reckoning was never on another system. It at one time was one of those pen and paper rpgs. It even tells you that in the game. Peace.