PDA

View Full Version : The Joys Of June

faceoff508
05-25-2002, 10:21 AM
Which game are you most looking forward to for the Month of june??

MixMasta
05-25-2002, 10:26 AM
i would say morrowind, but thats likely to be july(lol)

i have a ? since dave mirra xxx is gonna be acclaim, but activision just bought z axis, is the next dave mirra(after 3) activison or acclaim. or if dave mirra still belongs to acclaim, will matt hoffman end up being like the same as dave mirra(in gameplay and controls)?

faceoff508
05-25-2002, 10:28 AM
I seriously dont know!!!:(

Alien
05-25-2002, 10:28 AM
Morrowind. It looks the best, and I like those kinds of games.

Ninja Scroll
05-25-2002, 10:30 AM
If that's the June 2002 release date for Xbox then it's gonna be a lame ass month for Xbox software.
Though I will go with Morrowind.
BUt right about now it's all about Hunter: The Reckoning!
I love this game, everyone should give it a shot!;)

faceoff508
05-25-2002, 10:31 AM
Well theres Outlaw Golf and prisoner of War that look reallt good!! And I agree Hunter Rocks!!

Dre
05-25-2002, 10:37 AM
For sure, 100% without a doubt... Morrowind.

I'll probably end up renting Outlaw Golf and getting together with some buddies and a case or 2 of beer. Not a big enough fan of golf to want to play a game.. but they sure are fun when you're drunk! Plus this game don't look like no ordinary golf game either... but in the end.. its all about Morrowind :D

Casper
05-25-2002, 10:53 AM
I gotta go with Outlaw Gold. Just seeing the girls spin around on poles while playing a round of golf....just makes me all tingly inside....errr....nevermind

Anyways, since I'm getting Hunter, I think I'll just stick with buying Outlaw next month, nothing on there really peaks my interest.

Shorezy
05-25-2002, 11:44 AM
Marrowind without a doubt!

Master Gracey
05-25-2002, 11:48 AM
I'm most looking forward to Morrowind... unless that's pushed back to July or August. :mad:

On the other hand, both Outlaw Golf and Prisoner Of War look VERY promising, and I'll definitely be renting them. If they're good, I'm going to buy them as well. Isn't Taz Wanted coming out next month? That's another "must-own" for me. I've always been a huge fan of the Infogrames Looney Toons series. :D They do such a good job with the franchise, and it'll look beautiful on Xbox.

So this Dave Mirra XXX is real????? I read that article and I laughed like it was nothing more than a good joke. A VERY good joke, but definitely not real. Tell me they're really going to release a game like that... if they are, I'll be trying it out for sure. :D

Next month's lineup is the best I've seen yet...

Kooster
05-25-2002, 11:49 AM
Morrowind. However, if that gets delayed AgAiN!, I think I'll get PoW.

Azazel
05-25-2002, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
If that's the June 2002 release date for Xbox then it's gonna be a lame ass month for Xbox software.
Though I will go with Morrowind.
BUt right about now it's all about Hunter: The Reckoning!
I love this game, everyone should give it a shot!;)

What the hell are you talking about! Morrowind, Outlaw Golf and Tysons boxing not enough for you?? (POW looks ok too) what more do you need?

Kooster
05-25-2002, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Azazel

What the hell are you talking about! Morrowind, Outlaw Golf and Tysons boxing not enough for you?? (POW looks ok too) what more do you need? I dont necessarily think its a good month, either (at least for me.) Outlaw golf = GOLFING, Tyson Boxing = BOXING. I don't like golfing and boxing. I like FPSs, RPGs, adventures, and some war games. That is y i am looking forward to Morrowind and PoW. This isn't a GOOD month to me, more like an OK one because there are only two games im interested in. I am looking forward to July through fall when KOTOR, Project Ego, Brute Force, Unreal Championship, etc. come out. :rolleyes:

Rowdie
05-26-2002, 02:09 AM
Outlaw Golf, it's not even a contest. Morowind got my vote last month so it's disqualified from any futher polls. :cool:

RadRider
05-26-2002, 02:59 AM
To me, Morrowind looks like the only good game for miles yet. Thankfully, I already own it for PC, so even if it doesn't come out in June (which it will), it doesn't really bother me. ;)

sinizuh
05-26-2002, 03:06 AM
i'm looking forward to nothing in June... but in July, Crazy Taxi 3 comes out :D

and then Unreal Championship comes out at the end of October :( there aren't many xbox games i want.

RadRider
05-26-2002, 03:10 AM
You ..... want?... Crazy Taxi 3?

That's it. I quit. Nothing makes sense anymore.

faceoff508
05-26-2002, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by sinizuh
i'm looking forward to nothing in June... but in July, Crazy Taxi 3 comes out :D

and then Unreal Championship comes out at the end of October :( there aren't many xbox games i want.

Do you own all three systems??

~nVidia~
05-26-2002, 09:42 AM
What about Test Drive?

This game is gonna kick some major @$$ !!!!!

Brevity
05-26-2002, 02:11 PM
R U sure about POW?

OEM Alien
05-26-2002, 03:17 PM
if test drive is coming out this month, that's my pick. but if not then i already went with pro race driver. that game looks boss! or maybe morrowind (if they work the bugs out) and commandos2 looks kickarse as well.
lokks to be anothe dry suckazz month for xbox though. :confused: