PDA

View Full Version : Funny Hunter the Reckoning Bug

TheDarkwolf
05-25-2002, 12:27 PM
I was playing the cemetary level (Where you have to lead the little girl to the church) of Hunter the Reckoning last night with 2 friends and as we were busy killing zombies we noticed there was one that was not taking any damage at all. He could still deliver damage to us, but no matter what he wouldnt die. This damn zombie followed us from the beginning of the level all the way to the church doors at the end of the level. Through every zombie battle we encountered he was hacking away behind us taking off those last few health points. It was kind of funny, but extremely annoying at the same time. I was Judge so sometimes just to slow him down I would cast the spell that holds enemies in place and we would all run away hoping he wouldnt follow. I played this level a few other times and did not see this happen. Did this happen to anyone else?

B.T.W. HUNTER RULES!

faceoff508
05-25-2002, 12:30 PM
No i have never had that Problem!!! And dont you think that little girl was cute (in a baby kinda way)

Marc
05-25-2002, 12:48 PM
She's cute until you accidentally run off and leave her. If you so that the first time she sees a ghost she screams. The first time it happened my wife and I almost both peed our pants.

Rowdie
05-26-2002, 02:06 AM
There was this weak looking car door on the groung. I guess it flew there after blowing up on of the cars in the early levels. Anyway, it would dissappear way before it was off the screen. That and it's an ugly lil flat nothing. It's not made out of multiple polys that cause you to walk on/over it. It's just a sad lil flikering flat texture they throw on the flat ground.

Kind of weak if you ask me, but not as weak as the poor control. Jump with I press the jump button, that's not too hard is it? :cool:

borka105
05-26-2002, 09:21 AM
Rowdie, Hunter Kicks Ass you probably don't know what that means if you think hunter sucks. It's one of the best game out there for all the systems. So stop trashing it.

-Borka105

faceoff508
05-26-2002, 09:23 AM
I agree Hunter is one of the best games out there!!