PDA

View Full Version : The Sniper Lounge

faceoff508
05-25-2002, 12:34 PM
This is where you tell us about your best snipes whether it be Halo, Max Payne, Agent Under Fire or some other game that will be on xbox that requires sniping skills. You can tell us stories about sniping, you can talk about how you snipe, whats the best place to snipe.

faceoff508
05-25-2002, 12:35 PM
I sniped two hunters with one shot, in the Level Keyes and shot through 3 mc's at point blank while invisible!!:eek:

mercsix
05-25-2002, 01:03 PM
This one time in panama during Just Cause... Oh you meant in the game world...sorry

Alien
05-25-2002, 01:31 PM
In Halo single-player, I shot through 2 grunts and an elite. And in multi, I've taken out 3 people. Sniping is the best.

MixMasta
05-25-2002, 01:33 PM
sniping rocks, its fun to take out 2 or 3 grunts in 1 shot.

faceoff508
05-25-2002, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by SteelViper
In Halo single-player, I shot through 2 grunts and an elite. And in multi, I've taken out 3 people. Sniping is the best.

Thats cool I did that once! It was awsome!!

Plewis
05-25-2002, 02:46 PM
eh... not much of a sniper... but if you give me a shotgun Im good to go! But Ive shot through a couple grunts at once... thats about it.

E-Vader
05-25-2002, 08:51 PM
I loved the sniping section in MGS2 where E.E is walking across the bridge, you gotta use the infra red sensor to take out the claymores.

RadRider
05-25-2002, 08:52 PM
In the Dreamcast version of Unreal Tournament, in the space CTF level with the two towers, and the diamon shaped pathway between each tower. Man, I'd just sit up top and snipe the enemy bots, but nowhere near as much as Merimac. Merimac is such a loser.

mercsix
05-25-2002, 09:14 PM
I keep coming back to this post because I used to be a sniper in the Army. I was just wondering if anybody else at XBA was in the service?

Spike Minoda
05-25-2002, 09:40 PM
in truth and reconsiliation (for all you who dont know what it is, 3rd level of halo) 4 grunts came running at me. they all said stupid at around the same time like stuststupupupididid(i hope i did it right) and fired at them. 1 shot made them all do backflips and firing their weapons as they die. (god i love the nervous reactions) a jakal went down because of those nerve things.
dont beleive me? ask for a vid on it. i recorded the level and it happend.

Plewis
05-26-2002, 01:49 PM
show us the video... i believe you i just want to see it

Alien
05-26-2002, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Plewis
show us the video... i believe you i just want to see it
Yeah, I believe you too, it just sounds cool.

Spike Minoda
05-27-2002, 12:00 PM
okay i got to get it formatted to the computer. It is on a vhs. just hook your xbox through a vcr and press record. presto! you record everything you do.

edit

it could take a while to get it right. its all pixely and no sound.

Felon
05-31-2002, 06:38 AM
Assuming most of the PC maps for Counter-Strike carry over to the box this will get a lot of unsuspecting Terrorists. On Dust2 there is a double door that leads up a ramp and into a small hallway. The Terrorist spawn point is right past that hallway. With an AWP I can usually 1 shot at least 2-3 people on the break.

Sniper
06-02-2002, 07:04 PM
Well, when I saw the title of this thread I just had to reply. I got my nickname 'Sniper' during a 4-person Halo MP on Blood Gulch, playing team slayer. I got the rocket launcher off the middle hill, and just stood there. On the fort across the valley, the other 3 guys were standing on the top of the base. They were all on the same team, because they were sick of me winning and thought they could beat me together.Anyway,I timed it perfectly and my rocket hit the middle guy right in the head from about 600 feet away. The other 2 guys were also killed, and what made it even better was that I had only needed 3 more kills to win the game.

SpartanSniper
06-04-2002, 04:24 AM
On a level, I shot 7 Covenant ( 2 Elite, 3 Grunts, and 2 Jackals) with one bullet. It would have been 8 Covenant but the bullet bounced off a Jackal's shield. It was while I was on a bridge.

A day later in Multiplayer on a 4 player with Team Slayer, S2 AM Sniper Rifles and M6D Pistols only. I killed 50 and didn't even die once. It was a 3 VS. 1 game. I fought against 1 Pro Sniper/Grenader, and 2 VERY angery professionals with M6D Pistols. The level we played on was Blood Gulch.
:cool:

~ SpartanSniper