PDA

View Full Version : xbox is kicking ass!

CRAIG123
05-25-2002, 12:51 PM
Well after e3...i can now say that xbox is absoulotley gonna rule..i just wish i could play hunter now!!!!!!! damn i hate living in the u.k we get all the games so late...anyway xbox's up and coming games are looking to blow me away i just cant wait!!

Kooster
05-25-2002, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by CRAIG123
Well after e3...i can now say that xbox is absoulotley gonna rule..i just wish i could play hunter now!!!!!!! damn i hate living in the u.k we get all the games so late...anyway xbox's up and coming games are looking to blow me away i just cant wait!! Glad to hear u feel that way!:) Are there a lot of other gamers in the UK as excited ar u are. From the sales, it seems like there arent. I hope there are, though!

Nato King
05-25-2002, 12:56 PM
Well after e3...i can now say that xbox is absoulotley gonna rule..i just wish i could play hunter now!!!!!!! damn i hate living in the u.k we get all the games so late...anyway xbox's up and coming games are looking to blow me away i just cant wait!!

I know what you mean Craig123 the xbox is going to rule and this game hunter is going to be wicked to. I should have in the next week or so.:)

MixMasta
05-25-2002, 01:42 PM
when does the uk get hunter????????

Nato King
05-25-2002, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by MixMasta
when does the uk get hunter????????

I know what you mean MixMasta I would like to know when hunter comes out too for the UK because Bermuda is apart of the uk.:) I will see if I can find this answer or does somebody know.:)

MixMasta
05-25-2002, 02:23 PM
im from michigan, so i can get hunter already (hopefully today) i was just wondering when the uk gets it.

CRAIG123
05-25-2002, 03:04 PM
i asked someone in eb and he said late july!!!! noooooooo this sux!!!!!!

Xbox Owner
05-25-2002, 03:48 PM

lol, i am happy u like it

but like 2 weeks ago, i thot u said xbox was so bad and stuff:confused:

CRAIG123
05-25-2002, 03:50 PM
i never said it was bad..i just said i prefer ps2...but now i am seeing the light..its so bright i need my shades:cool: :cool: :cool:

Xbox Owner
05-25-2002, 03:52 PM
i never said it was bad..i just said i prefer ps2...but now i am seeing the light..its so bright i need my shades:cool: :cool: :cool:

haha, lol..that's good news to hear.:)