PDA

View Full Version : Coolest Thing To Happen In Wreckless Ever!!!!!

EHWfedPres
05-25-2002, 03:57 PM
I was speeding down a street and all of a sudden, the street turned a little, so I didnt see the car ahead of me...well we collided at about 140 mph, and BOTH his and my car stood straight up on its rear bumper! It was the best thing ever, I have the replay saved, I just need some video thing to make avi clips, so i'll show you it sometime.

Plewis
05-25-2002, 08:20 PM
well one time in PGR I was riding down and doing street race. I was going through a turn where you can go a few feet in the air and hit the wall if your not careful... well I was passing this other car, and I messed up and I used the back of his car as a ramp and went about 6 feet in the air and was stopped by an invisible wall:D

MacNappy
05-26-2002, 03:38 AM
I've also made such a jump in PGR, but I flew out of the track(it was a park level), so I got stuck between the tracks...no other option left than a restart....

zfBRAT
05-27-2002, 05:09 AM
It sucks to have to restart, but standing on bumpers and ramping off other cars sound like fun :D

EHWfedPres
06-04-2002, 12:10 PM
I dont really like PGR...powersliding is way too sensative...and the annoying screeching sound...

Anyway, I got my car impailed to an overpass in Wreckless...and I have the replay saved as well. :)

Xbox Owner
06-08-2002, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Plewis
well one time in PGR I was riding down and doing street race. I was going through a turn where you can go a few feet in the air and hit the wall if your not careful... well I was passing this other car, and I messed up and I used the back of his car as a ramp and went about 6 feet in the air and was stopped by an invisible wall:D

lol!!! invisble wall? they still use them!?! haha

faceoff508
06-08-2002, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
I was speeding down a street and all of a sudden, the street turned a little, so I didnt see the car ahead of me...well we collided at about 140 mph, and BOTH his and my car stood straight up on its rear bumper! It was the best thing ever, I have the replay saved, I just need some video thing to make avi clips, so i'll show you it sometime.

Sent it to OXM, they might put it into the top ten plays of the month!!

GRAVEDIGGER
06-08-2002, 09:46 PM
Yea, send it in man. You never know, you might just get lucky.

Untill next time...:mad:

EHWfedPres
06-13-2002, 10:57 PM
If I sent OXM every awesome wreckless clip that I have saved, they would have the top 10 wreckless plays of the month...i got some amazing stuff.

and I will send it but I dont feel like wasting a 6 hour tape on one little clip...

Xbox Owner
06-14-2002, 01:12 PM
Hopefully you make it..i wanna see it..

EHWfedPres
06-15-2002, 07:59 PM
I'll check to see if I have any tapes and if I do, ill send it in next week sometime...I can also send the one where I sent a double decker bus carkwheeling thru a bunch of neon signs...and I stood a double decker bus on it's rear end as well...and I had the Yakuza's best driver guy in mission A7 drive right under me and I got stuck on top of his car while he was still moving for a few seconds...

anyway, who's got the address that I need to send it to?

Vuldarak Zeta
06-23-2002, 02:56 AM
2 cool things i have done.
1. using the ramp that sends you into the office room with the elavators. if you hit the jump so you go to the left when you leave the ramn you can actualy fly between the 2 builds at the warf and land in the water.
2. i drove on the wall for a couple seconds. dunno how i did it. cam of a jump wrong. hit something. then kinda drove downwars at an angle to the grown. looked cool in the replay.

know for some mad crashes and **** fire up burnout. ive had some awsmoe wrecks in that game!

BlindSniper
06-23-2002, 01:19 PM
wreckless is too boring for that

EHWfedPres
06-24-2002, 04:34 PM
But whats the address to send it to???

Snoopy7548
06-24-2002, 08:10 PM
i have the best replay, its so awesome, but i dont have the game. and i cant tape it either:D

EHWfedPres
06-24-2002, 08:28 PM
Ok then...

I need to things...

the addy to send the video to,

and i need to know if Burnout has alot of traffic...?

zfBRAT
07-08-2002, 02:10 AM
That's one game I haven't played, so lemmie know what answer you get :)