PDA

View Full Version : Blockbuster Rentals Before I Buy

Mrs William E H
05-25-2002, 10:41 PM
I rent, before I buy, to see what I like. Blockbuster does not supply instructions. Where do I go to find controller guides? Currently looking for Agent Under Fire controls...

CRAIG123
05-26-2002, 05:43 AM
try www.gamefaqs.com they should have what your looking for.

SIVEL
05-28-2002, 05:19 PM
JUST GO INTO THE CONTROLLER OPTION MENU AND SETUP THE CONFIGURATION YOU WANT IT WILL SHOW YOU ALL THE MOVEMENTS AND WHAT THE JUMP AND DUCK BUTTONS ARE. YOU REALLY DONT NEED A MANUAL WHEN ITS PROVIDED ON THE GAME FOR YOU ANYWAY. I HAVE 007 AND IT TELLS YOU IN THE CONFIGURATION OPTION SCREEN.

Spaztic
05-28-2002, 05:24 PM
thanks for typing in all caps, this is the only post I can read in the entire forum!

PSYCH0 GUY
05-28-2002, 05:29 PM
WHY CAN'T U READ IF THEIR NOT IN CAPS..

MAYBE ITS YOUR RESOLUTION OR SOMETING LIKE DAT

XxeGoxX
05-28-2002, 10:16 PM
yeah there in the Options controller and so forth..i havent played it on xbox but i played it on GC

Hermes
05-29-2002, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by Mrs William E H
I rent, before I buy, to see what I like. Blockbuster does not supply instructions. Where do I go to find controller guides? Currently looking for Agent Under Fire controls...

Here's what I do. My local blockbuster leaves the manuals in the original game boxes, so I just put the damn thing in my pocket without them knowing. When I return the game I just put the manual into the blockbuster case and drop it off. No one has ever said anything and the game instructions alway make it back to the original display box. Is that even understandable what I just wrote? Dang, it's early.

UnitedKingdom
05-29-2002, 04:28 AM
Why not just forget the rental and steal the game. JK.

NOTE: I DO NOT PROMOTE STEALING OR THEFT, IT IS BAD!

My local blockbuster includes the instructions in the rental box, when i rented burnout i think the previous person spilt chicken curry all over them. They smelt, badly.:(

Hermes
05-29-2002, 04:53 AM
Just to clarify my post, I always return the instructions out of common courtesy. I would expect some else to do the same.