PDA

View Full Version : ***Counter-Strike*** for Xobx Live

knight007jb
05-26-2002, 10:16 AM
If you don't know what Counter-Strike is, then you don't know online gameing. Anyways, this is #1 PC online game out there and it was anonunced that it will be out a little while after Xbox Live release. There is not much news on the game yet.
It is my personal favorite game for the PC. HOPEFULLY Gearbox will create a new engine for Xbox (something close to Halo's). Obviously Half-life's engine will require you to have keyboard and a mouse, but i doubt that keyboard will come out for Xbox. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

GRAVEDIGGER
05-26-2002, 12:45 PM
Sounds Interesting...could prove to be a powerfull XBOX Live Title..but personally i'm more lookin foward to Unreal Tournament.

Untill next time...:mad:

Calve
05-26-2002, 01:19 PM
Ya UC will prolly be the best online game......

Ghost Recon looks cool too!!!

Peace

CALzinger
05-26-2002, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by knight007jb
If you don't know what Counter-Strike is, then you don't know online gameing. Anyways, this is #1 PC online game out there and it was anonunced that it will be out a little while after Xbox Live release. There is not much news on the game yet.
It is my personal favorite game for the PC. HOPEFULLY Gearbox will create a new engine for Xbox (something close to Halo's). Obviously Half-life's engine will require you to have keyboard and a mouse, but i doubt that keyboard will come out for Xbox. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

you sure?

hook-worm J
05-26-2002, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by knight007jb
Obviously Half-life's engine will require you to have keyboard and a mouse

*makes an annoying buzzer sound*

WRONG! Who told you that?! or did you just make it up?

PSYCH0 GUY
05-28-2002, 05:54 PM
i agree
counter-strike is the best online pc game by far

wweomaniac
05-28-2002, 06:18 PM
counterstrike isn't the hardest pc game... but it sure is popular. this is pretty cool that its coming to "Xobx Live"... hey whats "Xobx Live"??

:)

XxeGoxX
05-28-2002, 10:18 PM
I saw my friend playing his counter strike training mode dident look fun but might be funner online.

X-Ray
05-28-2002, 11:54 PM
Counter Strike is a FPS right? I keep thinking of the Command & Conquer line whose "sequel"--Red Alert--had an expansion pack called Counter Strike. So fill me in.:)