PDA

View Full Version : Calling all JSRF masters for help

tamim
05-26-2002, 03:20 PM
I love this game but i m stuck in one place. U know the place where 3 mummy is inside coffins and the place is like egipt? its probably called Pharaoh Park. In the graffity challange, I painted all the graffity i could get in the main park (surrounded by hi-rise buildings). But after that, i cant and dont know where to go. Like Everything is blocked. I tried riding the billboards but that didnt help me. I rode the satalites and even went to the place where u can go to highway 0 but thats locked. What can i do?

P.s. Please ignore any spelling mistake ;)

NomadLLama
06-04-2002, 11:52 PM
ok. u know where the save spot is in pharoh park? well, grind on the rails next to it. when u do, you will get on a "pillar" sort of structure. when u do, look straight and then you will see some satalite dishes. get onto those and just go straight from there. there is a split in the paths of the dishes, but you can go on both sides and get some grafiti done.

Masta Chief
06-11-2002, 05:21 PM
It has been so long since I have done that place...If I remember right you go back to 99th, you go to dinosaur park or something. Wait...I think it is rokaku dai heights or some place I can't remember the name but there is more immortal gaffiti that you have to cover up first. I beat the game but it has been so long sorry. If you finished that level try going into other places.