PDA

View Full Version : Putting order in for Hunter at EBgames.com....

TEA
05-26-2002, 08:38 PM
Hope this is the right decision.Mostly everyone say it's a must have.I'm ready to assassinate some Zombies!!!!!!Stupid country town Monroeville has no game store except for Wally and they don't get no new XBX game.The last new one is probably RAW and they got that late real late I had to go out of town to get it.and they just keep stocking GC and PS2 games such as GTA3 and Spider man and 007 and they don't even have Spiderman for XBX.Damn Gc and PS2 fanboys/&girls.:mad:What's your estimate for when I'll get it if I put in Overnight shipping ?

faceoff508
05-26-2002, 08:39 PM
I have Hunter, and its the best!!

Frostberg
05-26-2002, 09:06 PM
overnight shipping is $7.99
Man, if you woulda did a preorder you could of got a free DVD of night of the living dead!

Duke
05-26-2002, 09:30 PM
You'll get it Tuesday if you overnight it. They don't ship on Sundays.

TEA
05-26-2002, 11:15 PM
Thanx for your input.Frostberg I didn't think it was a must-have for the X and plus I wanted to wait the first couple days to se everybody's opinion on it.And everyone said it was good.But I didn't like the Resident Evil games is it anything like 'em.If so.....time to head to the trading post.:confused:

TEA
05-27-2002, 12:36 PM
Would Memorial Day slow down the shipping (ie: they don't ship on holidays).:eek: This is driving me mad I want to kill zombies.

TEA
05-28-2002, 10:31 PM
:cool: Yes!!!!!! I'm getting it tommorow I'll post a review tommorow.Who should I use first ?Who's the best?:)

Frostberg
05-28-2002, 10:33 PM
I need to get my freakin Tax ID certificate so I can buy wholesale games!

TEA
05-28-2002, 10:34 PM
LOL @ frostberg

Frostberg
05-28-2002, 11:00 PM
as long as it's with me

OEM Alien
05-29-2002, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by TEA
Hope this is the right decision.Mostly everyone say it's a must have.I'm ready to assassinate some Zombies!!!!!!Stupid country town Monroeville has no game store except for Wally and they don't get no new XBX game.The last new one is probably RAW and they got that late real late I had to go out of town to get it.and they just keep stocking GC and PS2 games such as GTA3 and Spider man and 007 and they don't even have Spiderman for XBX.Damn Gc and PS2 fanboys/&girls.:mad:What's your estimate for when I'll get it if I put in Overnight shipping ? dude, look. get it USED! you can get the exact same game for 29.99 at an eb store, i got one today for 29.99 USED and it looks brand new, in as good condition as brand new, hell it is brand new! and i only payed 29.99 for it. it not all that it's hyped up to be, it's definatly coo, but not as nearly as cool as i though it might be.
the camera is to far away and you don't see much closeup character deatail (unless you play on a bigscreen tv.. maybe), and the camera angle blow!
but the game is sill cool, especially when theres swarming zombies and monster chasing you around and you have to make quick moves to avoid them, position your self and take a few shots and move again. that's the best part of the game. :D