PDA

View Full Version : XBox Emulator

FaTBoi702
05-27-2002, 03:46 PM
Hey, I was cruisin on the web today and I was on a warez site when I saw this thing that said "working xbox emulator" im not sure if it works or not but I dont kno how to burn it (because its a data file). If someone who is an xpert here go here download burn it on to a disc the xbox will read and try it out Here (http://www.warezbs.com/download.php?go=Download&id=1974)

VenoM
05-27-2002, 03:50 PM
:rolleyes: dont even bother....thers no such thing.....its all fake

khaos2005
05-27-2002, 04:17 PM
Why would you want one? Don't support the *******s of the world.

GokuX
05-27-2002, 06:00 PM
Yes, don't even bother. It's lame and is probably just an interface.

CALzinger
05-27-2002, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by VenoM
:rolleyes: dont even bother....thers no such thing.....its all fake

yep

PSYCH0 GUY
05-27-2002, 08:44 PM
don't spread news about emulators.... lower sales

CALzinger
05-28-2002, 04:08 PM
no negative stuff

Spaztic
05-28-2002, 04:11 PM
most of the "xbox emulators" are acutally trojen viruses....so.....Why don't you give it a try and tell us if it works, If you don't post for a couple of days we will understand, it is sometimes hard to have to re-do you entire computer!

CALzinger
05-28-2002, 04:13 PM
nice sig shaggy. it makes me um........

Spaztic
05-28-2002, 04:56 PM
Cal you better just keep you eyes off my sig! May cause blindness!:rolleyes:

OEM Alien
05-28-2002, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by FaTBoi702
Hey, I was cruisin on the web today and I was on a warez site when I saw this thing that said "working xbox emulator" im not sure if it works or not but I dont kno how to burn it (because its a data file). If someone who is an xpert here go here download burn it on to a disc the xbox will read and try it out Here (http://www.warezbs.com/download.php?go=Download&id=1974) heh, that program is what you call a virus.

E-Xbox
05-28-2002, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by OEM Alien
heh, that program is what you call a virus.

lol!
its so tru...
its warezbs.com
hehe..warez bull****!

peace

OEM Alien
05-28-2002, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by E-Xbox

lol!
its so tru...
its warezbs.com
hehe..warez bull****!

peace yep, same thing with the "ps2 emulator", "the dreamcast emulator", they're all 1 file viruses.

Nerrad529
05-28-2002, 07:02 PM
i'am not even gonna mess with it, because I heard they are viruses.

XxeGoxX
05-28-2002, 09:24 PM
ITs probly a virus BTW

X-Ray
05-29-2002, 12:34 AM
How fast would a PC have to be to run high-end X-Box games anyway? My hunch tells me it'd probably have to be 2+gigs which isn't that bad I guess

OEM Alien
05-29-2002, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by X-Ray
How fast would a PC have to be to run high-end X-Box games anyway? My hunch tells me it'd probably have to be 2+gigs which isn't that bad I guess it would have to have dvd player capable of playing the (special) xbox dvd discs, and it would hav to have a processor at 800 mhz (at least, the more the better) around 256 - 512 ram (the more the better), and a nice video card like a geforce 3 or higher, radeon 7500 or higher.:)

JJaX
05-29-2002, 01:11 PM
it would have to have dvd player capable of playing the (special) xbox dvd discs, and it would hav to have a processor at 800 mhz (at least, the more the better) around 256 - 512 ram (the more the better), and a nice video card like a geforce 3 or higher, radeon 7500 or higher.:)

The fact that xbox games are on a DVD disc is totaly irrelavant when it comes to emulation. Look at DCs GD-rom. Games can be ripped and put onto any format they please. AS long as the emulation software knows what and where to look.

Tsk tsk, Much to learn here people.

And about the emulator, You might be interested in this....

A new fraud by Internet scam artists attempts to tap into video game aficionados' burning desire to play Microsoft Xbox games on their personal computers.
An "Xbox emulator" currently being offered for free on the Web is actually a Trojan horse designed to covertly rack up money for its authors using pay-for-click and other schemes, malicious code experts said.

Instead of enabling users to run popular Xbox games such as "Halo" on their PCs, executing the fake emulator's installation program, "EMU_xbox.exe", merely produces error messages.

All that's installed on the victim's PC is a "back door" program called "NetBUIE.exe", which silently attempts to contact numerous remote servers, including four operated by Microsoft and two by online advertising network DoubleClick, according to a preliminary analysis by TruSecure Corporation.

E-Xbox
05-29-2002, 02:04 PM
it would have to have dvd player capable of playing the (special) xbox dvd discs, and it would hav to have a processor at 800 mhz (at least, the more the better) around 256 - 512 ram (the more the better), and a nice video card like a geforce 3 or higher, radeon 7500 or higher.:)
umm...actually..no...
if u want to emulate something..
u need 2-3 times the power of it
so u would need atleast a 1.4-2.1
most likely 2.1 unless u want jaggies and slow downs
at least a geforce 4 ti...(u would still get jaggies)
and atleast like 512 ddr ram.....

peace

CALzinger
05-29-2002, 06:47 PM
wouldn't you need like an amazing computer to play such a great console?

E-Xbox
05-29-2002, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by CALzinger
wouldn't you need like an amazing computer to play such a great console?
ummmm....
look at my post right before yours!

peace

FaTBoi702
05-29-2002, 09:46 PM
Hey guys, i didnt mean anything by this. I just wanted to kno if it was real or not so we could try to stop it or sumthin. And i dont think its a virus because I opened it up and it didnt do anything, I hope...... So i was just wonderin, I dont kno all this fancy ***** about if home made programs work on the xbox or not so take it eazy, peace.

Hermes
05-30-2002, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by FaTBoi702
And i dont think its a virus because I opened it up and it didnt do anything, I hope......

Hahaha. Famous last words. Sucker...:rolleyes: