PDA

View Full Version : Shemue 2, special package?

bbchs_trash
05-27-2002, 10:49 PM
With the original Shenmue 2, you were supposed to be able to transport your last save, from the end of the game, and the stuff you had with you at the save after the game you could transport to Shenmue 2 so you could start out with it. So I was thinking it wouldn't be too bad of an idea for them to package the original Shenmue with the Xbox exclusive Shenmue 2 so we could still do this little feature. I think that would be great, and I would easily pay 65-70 dollars for the direct DC port of Shenmue and the graphically enhanced Shenmue 2. Does anyone else feel this way, or did you guys not know about this feature that was supposed to work for the original Shenmue 2 for DC?

CoMATOSE
05-28-2002, 03:25 AM
its been soooo long since i finished shenmue i'm gonna need sum kind of recap on the story....but i'm not fussed about the whooole game cause i already have it

Hugh_Jass
05-28-2002, 12:23 PM
If I was going to buy Shenmue 2, then I would definitely opt for a Shenmue 1 & 2 bundle. There are plenty of XBOX owners who never played the original. If Shenmue 2 is really part 2 of the same story and not a sequel then I doubt they will sell too many games to Shenmue newbies. How many people would pay full price to watch the last half of a movie?

JJaX
05-28-2002, 12:29 PM
Im not about to play through Shenmue again so i can have my action figures when i get off the boat........

Shenmue was a great game, But if they were to package shenmue i wouldnt play it, because id be to pumped to play shenmue II.

But i guess if you've never played the 1st one you would want to right?