PDA

View Full Version : Hunter Help please!!

Dre
05-28-2002, 08:53 AM
How the heck do I beat Carpenter??? I get him down to almost dead, say 1/15 of his health is left. Then he keeps on regenerating that little bit of health! How do I kill that fool? Does the electric chair do anything?? Also, if someone would be kind enough to let me know if I'm half-way, 3/4, etc. thru the game that would be cool too! I'm using the martyr by the way.

Another question I have.. do you lose experience when you die (like a teammate keeps on going, but there are no more lives)? Because I wasn't really paying attention and my first 2 edges were at level 2 and I had gone up quite a few levels and then I basically started over at 0 experience. WTF?

Lates,
Dre

Duke
05-28-2002, 10:57 AM
Not sure about the experience thing, I haven't really looked.

As far as the beating the Carpenter, yes, the chair is the key.

There is a hint about anchors sometime during the level.

You are really close to the end of the game. Can't really remember how many stages, but If I remember right you only have 2 major bosses left to beat. I have just passed my kill total from my last game and I am on the next boss after carpenter if that gives you any idea.

If you want to know exactly how to beat Carpenter I'll tell ya. But you should be able to get it now.

Dre
05-28-2002, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn
Not sure about the experience thing, I haven't really looked.

As far as the beating the Carpenter, yes, the chair is the key.

There is a hint about anchors sometime during the level.

You are really close to the end of the game. Can't really remember how many stages, but If I remember right you only have 2 major bosses left to beat. I have just passed my kill total from my last game and I am on the next boss after carpenter if that gives you any idea.

If you want to know exactly how to beat Carpenter I'll tell ya. But you should be able to get it now.

Thanks man! I can't believe I didn't clue into that hint. Well, I can't wait to get off work now to go kill that ass :)

Whisper
05-29-2002, 11:48 PM
I DONT GET THE HINT AND CANT BEAT HIM.. AHHH TELL ME PLEASE

Dre
05-29-2002, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by wwfraven2k
I DONT GET THE HINT AND CANT BEAT HIM.. AHHH TELL ME PLEASE

Make sure you have a bunch of rockets and shoot em at the chair. It'll eventually blow up. Then you can finish him off.