PDA

View Full Version : Rented Spiderman! Loved it!

Xtopia
05-28-2002, 10:43 AM
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum...I was not sure. But anyway, I rented Spiderman this weekend. I loved it! I played through it mutiple times, on different difficaulty levels. It was a blast! The camera angles were not that bad, and the plot was cool. What did you guys think of it?

P.S. I am going to go write a review!;)

Ninja Scroll
05-28-2002, 10:56 AM
If your going to right a review make sure you put in a " P.S. Ninja Scroll thinks this game blows!"

Seriously, am I da only one who does not like this game?
The camera's, controls, gameplay,..it's all off balanced and annoying.
The graphics are top notch. And the voice overs are well presented. But I was soooo ticked off by the game overall that I just used the "skip a level" code jsut to get to the end.
And I can tell you, the ending was a bad as the gameplay.

Activision needs to take this game back to da glue factory.:rolleyes:

P.S. xtopia, Spider-Man is not a new game, so your in da right forum little trooper!:)

CoMATOSE
05-28-2002, 11:06 AM
its a new game in europe...infact its not even out until 7th june!!
i might get it...but the're sum pretty divided opinions, i might get gun valkyrie instead....hmmmm

Xtopia
05-28-2002, 11:07 AM
LoL! I kind of know what you mean. I was tempted to use the "skip level" cheat many times. But I did not. And it is worth it. But too bad Ninja, because it is a good game! Then again, I liked Air Force Delta Storm...

MOrgE
05-28-2002, 11:11 AM
i own the game myself and think its a pretty good game....
the camera angles due tend to get annoying after awhile as does Spidey's attraction to the walls.... but it makes up for it in the gameplay...

i also heard the game was a short one so i've limited myself to beating one level a day... that way i can enjoy it more :)

Xtopia
05-28-2002, 11:13 AM
MOrGe, you should also do all the training, some of them are very fun!:cool:

TEA
05-28-2002, 11:16 AM
Good Idea beat one level each aday.I played it over my friend's house on the GC.Easy controls and good graphix but Spidey's atraction to the wall really ****ed me off.:mad:

MOrgE
05-28-2002, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Xtopia
MOrGe, you should also do all the training, some of them are very fun!:cool:

thanks for the reminder man... i remember reading about them in the manual but forgot to try them out...

great... here comes another sleepless night :)

DIGITAL
05-28-2002, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
If your going to right a review make sure you put in a " P.S. Ninja Scroll thinks this game blows!"

Seriously, am I da only one who does not like this game?
The camera's, controls, gameplay,..it's all off balanced and annoying.
The graphics are top notch. And the voice overs are well presented. But I was soooo ticked off by the game overall that I just used the "skip a level" code jsut to get to the end.
And I can tell you, the ending was a bad as the gameplay.

Activision needs to take this game back to da glue factory.:rolleyes:

P.S. xtopia, Spider-Man is not a new game, so your in da right forum little trooper!:) you never have anything good to say about xbox games ,i think you should of bought a gamecube,an spiderman an amazing game!

Ninja Scroll
05-28-2002, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by CoMATOSE
its a new game in europe...infact its not even out until 7th june!!
i might get it...but the're sum pretty divided opinions, i might get gun valkyrie instead....hmmmm

For da love of mush room platform jumping trash, dont get Gunvalkyrie Comatose!!!!!:eek:

I own it and it blows worse ass than Spider-Man!!
Im serious playa, it aint worth it!

Note: anyone else notice Ninja blasting games today! :D

Ninja Scroll
05-28-2002, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by MOrgE
i own the game myself and think its a pretty good game....
the camera angles due tend to get annoying after awhile as does Spidey's attraction to the walls.... but it makes up for it in the gameplay...

i also heard the game was a short one so i've limited myself to beating one level a day... that way i can enjoy it more :)

Dude, what you mean they make up for it in gameplay? Teh camera and Spidey sticking to everything without you making him ruins the gameplay alone. Not to meantion my top 50 list of why this game is a rip off!
Other than the visuals Activision did da Wall Crawler no justice.

And as far as the length of the game I would'nt know, I used da skip a level cheat!:D

Atleast Activison got that right!;)

MOrgE
05-28-2002, 02:18 PM

Dude, what you mean they make up for it in gameplay? Teh camera and Spidey sticking to everything without you making him ruins the gameplay alone. Not to meantion my top 50 list of why this game is a rip off!
Other than the visuals Activision did da Wall Crawler no justice.

what can i say... i had alot of fun playing the game... hence the "gameplay" making up for the bad stuff :)

CoMATOSE
05-28-2002, 03:34 PM

For da love of mush room platform jumping trash, dont get Gunvalkyrie Comatose!!!!!:eek:

I own it and it blows worse ass than Spider-Man!!
Im serious playa, it aint worth it!

Note: anyone else notice Ninja blasting games today! :D

wot about azurik?..................lol just kidding we all already how much it rulz!!

maneatingcow
05-28-2002, 04:05 PM
P.S. xtopia, Spider-Man is not a new game, so your in da right forum little trooper!:)

Hmm... ninja, dont you think this would belong in a GAME discussion forum... not the GENERAL XBOX DISCUSSION forum....?

And you think you are the official ninja of XBA.... pffff....

:D