PDA

View Full Version : F the OXM challenges . . . heres the OppiumNitrates challenge

OppiumNitrates
05-28-2002, 08:09 PM
ok anyone who has read OXM knows about the challenges they set up for you and you know that most of them suck well i was playing --The Maw-- today and i have a challenge and i honestly dont think that it can be done in single or co-op play. . . . but if anyone thinks they could do it i would love to hear how they pulled it off . . .

Play --The Maw-- untill the last check point (right before u get into the warthog for the final run through the maze) . . . . at the bridge where Katana gets shot down destroy the 2 planes that r following her before running through the last part of the maze and beat the game . . . . . i tried this many times in co-op . . . . my boy would be firing the gun on the hog and i was shooting rockets but we could never kill them both and beat the clock . . . . . if anyone does this i would love to hear the story how. . . . .

XxeGoxX
05-28-2002, 10:26 PM
Hey i have to say you have a Awesome sig..and i never got my oxm ive been waiting like a year know LMAO!

OppiumNitrates
05-29-2002, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by XxeGoxX
Hey i have to say you have a Awesome sig..and i never got my oxm ive been waiting like a year know LMAO!

thankx bro . . . i made it from a bloopers screan shot . . . if u ever want me to make ya a sig just send me an idea of what u like in a PM and i would be glad to

OppiumNitrates
05-29-2002, 03:06 PM
*bump* ;)

faceoff508
05-29-2002, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by OppiumNitrates
ok anyone who has read OXM knows about the challenges they set up for you and you know that most of them suck well i was playing --The Maw-- today and i have a challenge and i honestly dont think that it can be done in single or co-op play. . . . but if anyone thinks they could do it i would love to hear how they pulled it off . . .

Play --The Maw-- untill the last check point (right before u get into the warthog for the final run through the maze) . . . . at the bridge where Katana gets shot down destroy the 2 planes that r following her before running through the last part of the maze and beat the game . . . . . i tried this many times in co-op . . . . my boy would be firing the gun on the hog and i was shooting rockets but we could never kill them both and beat the clock . . . . . if anyone does this i would love to hear the story how. . . . .

I dont think it will change the story, even if you beat them, I think Foehammer will still die!

OppiumNitrates
05-29-2002, 03:22 PM
thats fine i dont give a F about her bu the alien scum that takes her down should pay . . . . now can anyone make them pay and get off Halo Alive to coem back here and tell me about it . . . .