PDA

View Full Version : nuter the reckoning help please

BlindSniper
05-28-2002, 08:12 PM
Hi I got hunteer the reckoning and love it so much but man it is damnnnn hard. I was wondering is it alot easier with 1 person? Cause I'm playing with 3 people at the part with the rave and i hate the vampire ninja lady and the dudes that barf and stuff. I go into 1 room where theres tons and its really hard with multiple people but i have to kill them all to get the key i am wanting. But over and over I am dying can you people just tell me hlw you did this whole level like did you run did you fight who did you sue and were you playing single player. Also is there cheats, there should be cause i always get game overs so yea thanks.

jspike
05-28-2002, 10:36 PM
yep it is alot easier with only one person, you aren't restrained by the other people. with one player the camera follows you. much easier especially on bosses.

but the multi player is fun too. play it all the time i like the fact that players can join at any time in the game.

BlindSniper
05-29-2002, 09:19 AM
you CAN JOIN IN AT ANY TIME?!?!?!?!? AWSOME!!!!! but yes again is there any codes and when they join in does it take away a life? cause you could be playing single player along then.........3 teammates popup!!! But does that mean 3 lives are taken away? hmmmm