PDA

View Full Version : The word 'exclusive'

OppiumNitrates
05-29-2002, 08:59 AM
i dont know if some people use this right or wrong and i hope this thread can shead light on the subject . . .

when a game is exclusive does it mean that its only on 1 console and thats it example Halo(not on PC yet)

. . . or . . .

dose it mean that it is on 1 console and on could be on the PC as well but still considered exclusive example (eveyones favorite example) GTA3

i have seen it used both ways

Ninja Scroll
05-29-2002, 09:07 AM
In most cases exclusive in Halo's case is console exclusive. PC's are not really compo for console systems.

OppiumNitrates
05-29-2002, 09:18 AM
i understand that what im saying is a game like GTA3 its on the PS2 and PC . . . but if i said that it is exclusive to the PS2 is that wrong even though its not on any other console

JJaX
05-29-2002, 09:21 AM
When they say "exclusive" they mean exclusive to a certain console system. Not the PC.

CodeMonkey
05-29-2002, 09:25 AM
Yeah what they also don’t tell you is that when they say exclusive, this can be for just a certain time period…………….

OppiumNitrates
05-29-2002, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by JJaX
When they say "exclusive" they mean exclusive to a certain console system. Not the PC.

thats what i thought . . .

Ninja Scroll
05-29-2002, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by OppiumNitrates

thats what i thought . . .

WHAT? Dude, I said all what everyone else said in the first reply to your inquiry. ... Talk about no props foe da infamous Ninja.:rolleyes:

OppiumNitrates
05-29-2002, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
In most cases exclusive in Halo's case is console exclusive. PC's are not really compo for console systems.

your role model skills were quite lacking in this post i though . . . its a little confusing to read accually . . . but now that i just read it a few times i would have giving u props but i didnt understand it the 1st ime throgh . . . maybe a period or comma after "In most cases" whould have been more clear