PDA

View Full Version : MGS2: Substance Trailer

Casper
05-29-2002, 09:12 AM
I don't think that this has been up here. But if it has, then I know I'll here it.

Enjoy.

MGS2 : Substance (http://www.teamxbox.com/showmedia.php?mid=211)

JJaX
05-29-2002, 09:14 AM
Yeah What The F^&% IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! IT BEEN POSTeD Before you SluT@!!! :D :D

Cool thanks for the link ;)

sinizuh
05-29-2002, 09:15 AM
i think it's been up...

it was like "Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance - First Movie!!"

nice thought, i'll buy it

CoMATOSE
05-29-2002, 09:15 AM
cool........the skating looks fun(ish)

Casper
05-29-2002, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by JJaX
Yeah What The F^&% IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! IT BEEN POSTeD Before you SluT@!!! :D :D

Cool thanks for the link ;)

Bite me ya lil herb! Yo man, where did u end up this weekend? What the dealie?

Ninja Scroll
05-29-2002, 09:16 AM
I dont mean no harm, but if your gonna post a trailer cant you get it from somewhere else other than our direct compo.
I used to feel cool about plugging them, but ever since OXM & them teamed up and screwed XBA out of the pic I aint got no mo love foe dem fools!:mad:

JJaX
05-29-2002, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by casper

Bite me ya lil herb! Yo man, where did u end up this weekend? What the dealie?

Friday i went to my boys College Graduation party......Got Toe Up!
Saturday I Chilled in NYC went to the top of the Empire state Building got home and got Toe Up!
Sunday went to a friends BBQ got Toe Up!
Then monday went to another friends BBQ and got Toe Up!

(Act like JaX Dont cook da meanest steak!)

And a whole lotta other ISH went down too, But i cant remember everything! It was a good weekend though ;)

Casper
05-29-2002, 09:25 AM
Yea, friday I got introduced to some fungi that I haven't had in years :eek: and played mad xbox listening to the new Em & Luda's hot joint.

The rest of the weekend was just grillin n drinkin with some hunnies from the college up here.

Too bad this week is gonna suck....oh well

Peace kid

JJaX
05-29-2002, 09:26 AM
Yea, friday I got introduced to some fungi that I haven't had in years :eek: and played mad xbox listening to the new Em & Luda's hot joint.

The rest of the weekend was just grillin n drinkin with some hunnies from the college up here.

Too bad this week is gonna suck....oh well

Peace kid

Whoa whoa whoa.....Slow down.....

Em + Luda did a song together? Or you saying you where chillen to "the eminem show" and some "Luda"

Casper
05-29-2002, 09:37 AM
Yeah, the 2 different albums....dam man, wake and bake this morning or what? lol, I wish they cut a song together, that would be off the heezie :eek:

JJaX
05-29-2002, 09:40 AM
Yeah, the 2 different albums....dam man, wake and bake this morning or what? lol, I wish they cut a song together, that would be off the heezie :eek:

yeah that would be tight.....well anyways back to the topic!

Anyone here got the MGS Bleemcast version? i want it.

sinizuh
05-29-2002, 11:47 AM
let's get totally off topic!!!1

OppiumNitrates
05-29-2002, 11:53 AM
MGSS looks like a killer game but i think ill pass for Splinter Cell it looks more promising and Tom Clancy dont F around eighter

JJaX
05-29-2002, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by OppiumNitrates
MGSS looks like a killer game but i think ill pass for Splinter Cell it looks more promising and Tom Clancy dont F around eighter

Ill settle for both :D

l Maximus l
05-29-2002, 12:04 PM

Ill settle for both :D

Same here...I can't get enough shooters :D

JJaX
05-29-2002, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

Same here...I can't get enough shooters :D

Not really a shooter.........But i wonder if this version of MG will allow you to play through the entire game from a 1st person perspective. It appeared that way on certain scenes in the trailer i saw.

l Maximus l
05-29-2002, 12:07 PM

Not really a shooter.........But i wonder if this version of MG will allow you to play through the entire game from a 1st person perspective. It appeared that way on certain scenes in the trailer i saw.

I noticed that, too...It appears that you can switch to whatever your preference is. I hope so as I strongly prefer FPSs.

JJaX
05-29-2002, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

I noticed that, too...It appears that you can switch to whatever your preference is. I hope so as I strongly prefer FPSs.

I think in a game like this the cinamatic views work great! But a 1st person option is more than welcome ;)

dave_m123
05-29-2002, 12:34 PM
With this and Splinter Cell coming out this year i cant wait :).