PDA

View Full Version : use xbox to bootleg (sorta) CD's

Scarlet Spider
05-29-2002, 12:06 PM
i thought of something when i was srtiping my Boxcar Racer CD to my Xbox, MY buddy wants the Boxcar racer CD, he has an xbox, i have a memory card, i can just put the songs on the memory card, take it over to his house, put it on his xbox and charge him 5 bucks!!!

i dont know, just something i thought of

Dre
05-29-2002, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Scarlet Spider
i thought of something when i was srtiping my Boxcar Racer CD to my Xbox, MY buddy wants the Boxcar racer CD, he has an xbox, i have a memory card, i can just put the songs on the memory card, take it over to his house, put it on his xbox and charge him 5 bucks!!!

Just wait till the RIAA hears about this... :)

JJaX
05-29-2002, 12:26 PM
BWhahahaha you're gonna charge your friend 5 bucks to put a CD on his HD. DIE rebal scum! :D

Scarlet Spider
05-29-2002, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Dre

Just wait till the RIAA hears about this... :)
whats the RIAA??

JJaX
05-29-2002, 01:05 PM

whats the RIAA??

Dont worry about it.....They will find you.

Scarlet Spider
05-29-2002, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

Dont worry about it.....They will find you.
im a fugitive now!!!
:eek: :confused:

im not shaping up to be a very good scarlet spider am i??
ben reilly is probably rolling over in his grave!!

Scarlet Spider
05-29-2002, 01:17 PM
oh, the recording industry association of america is gunna take me to judge judy????

OppiumNitrates
05-29-2002, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
BWhahahaha you're gonna charge your friend 5 bucks to put a CD on his HD. DIE rebal scum! :D

LoL yeah really dude . . . what r frieds for i guess

hey JaX i know ur a tool fan and can appricate this. . . . . i have a tool album on my HD its 200+ minutes and that is more then all the other songs on my box combined . . . and my frined didnt change me jack to burn it eighter

Scarlet Spider
05-29-2002, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by OppiumNitrates

LoL yeah really dude . . . what r frieds for i guess

hey JaX i know ur a tool fan and can appricate this. . . . . i have a tool album on my HD its 200+ minutes and that is more then all the other songs on my box combined . . . and my frined didnt change me jack to burn it eighter

i like tool too, but im a relitively new fan, i only have lateralus, but when my cousin comes over, (she has them all i belive) im gunna burn em and put them on my HD, i always do, i have alot of music on my HD.

oh, and to clarify things, i havent done anything yet, i was just thinking, i havent charged anyone anything to do anything.:eek:

Snoopy7548
05-29-2002, 02:09 PM
or you could just give him the cd

Spaztic
05-29-2002, 02:15 PM
don't know if you can do it or not! I never bought a memory card, but I do know the cards to hold much memory so you will probably only be able to get 1 or 2 songs on it anyway!

CALzinger
05-29-2002, 07:10 PM

it doesn't work, you cannot copy music to memory card. it doesn't work. dont bother. i tried it but it just wont copy.

i got a suggetsion though:

CD BURNER

Snoopy7548
05-29-2002, 07:11 PM
or just let him borrow the cd:D

CALzinger
05-29-2002, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
or just let him borrow the cd:D

that could work, but he might want to keep it after that :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Scarlet Spider
05-29-2002, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by CALzinger

it doesn't work, you cannot copy music to memory card. it doesn't work. dont bother. i tried it but it just wont copy.

i got a suggetsion though:

CD BURNER

yeah, i have a cd burner in all 3 of my dads computers, i was just thinking about the xbox while i was striping boxcar racer to my HD. im not as think as you stupid am i

Xtopia
05-29-2002, 08:41 PM

yeah, i have a cd burner in all 3 of my dads computers, i was just thinking about the xbox while i was striping boxcar racer to my HD. im not as think as you stupid am i

You aren't?:confused:

LynxFX
05-29-2002, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Xtopia

You aren't?:confused:

LOL

Well maybe not as much as his friend who would do this for $5.

Frostberg
05-29-2002, 09:28 PM
A memory card is only 8MBs, not enough to fit a 700MB Audio CD on, not even a single track...8.75MB is only 1 minute, so you wouldnt even get 1 minute on a cheap ol' memory card...if you even had the option to do so...like snoopy said, give him the cd and he can quickly transfer all the songs to his Xbox...

Scarlet Spider
05-29-2002, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Frostberg
Alike snoopy said, give him the cd and he can quickly transfer all the songs to his Xbox...

for 5 bucks............

Xtopia
05-29-2002, 11:11 PM

for 5 bucks............

Its all about the $$ with you youngters! Isn't it!?! J/K dude...ummm your gonna charge you "buddy" money to basicly borrow a CD? Your cheep! But oh well, Cash is good! Catch my dreft?

Nerrad529
05-29-2002, 11:21 PM
xbox is sweet for ripping i love it I play it over one of my games:cool: