PDA

View Full Version : More Of Strident..... The Trailer

CodeMonkey
05-29-2002, 12:29 PM
This game looks awesome and i cant wait for it to hit the shelves. I have found a longer strident movie. I don’t think this one has been posted, and it’s worth checking out.

sorry if it already has
http://www.hcgamer.hu/gamer/index.php?p=13&e=660
:D

l Maximus l
05-29-2002, 12:33 PM
Ahh...I can't download this at work...too bad it's not an MPEG...but, I'll check it out when I get home. Strident is looking bad ass, though!! Definately within my top 4 of most anticipated games!!!! :D

Ninja Scroll
05-29-2002, 12:49 PM
D@mn, I thought you were refering to the Strident face cleaner!:o
I was gonna get JJax a can, he's been breaking out with this STD rash or something!:D

j/k yo!;)

JJaX
05-29-2002, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
I was gonna get JJax a can, he's been breaking out with this STD rash or something!:D

j/k yo!;)

Damn ninja, always riding me...

Ill get you back! You'll see.........

Mwhahahahahaha. Hey whats that over there!

JJaX throws a smoke bomb at the ground and runs off

Ninja Scroll
05-29-2002, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

Damn ninja, always riding me...

Ill get you back! You'll see.........

Mwhahahahahaha. Hey whats that over there!

JJaX throws a smoke bomb at the ground and runs off

Hehehe, you know someones gots to keep da laughs flowin in dis joint playa! :cool:

Veno
05-29-2002, 01:29 PM
I have no idea what strident's about or what it is. fps? Max, fill me in on all the juicy details. starting... now.

CodeMonkey
05-29-2002, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Veno
I have no idea what strident's about or what it is. fps? Max, fill me in on all the juicy details. starting... now.

Not much has been said about it Veno, i think its going to be a mixture of fps and 3dps..... it got the look of the matrix movie in parts with the slow motion effects and stuff. its a game worth looking at..
:D

CALzinger
05-29-2002, 07:08 PM
i want this game now! it looks good, just like duality
both made by the same company too

Snoopy7548
05-29-2002, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

j/k yo!;)

lol. one time i was watching jerry springer, and some guy in the audience was like: "hey yo! gonorrhea face!" lol, it was so funny:D

dave_m123
05-29-2002, 07:18 PM
Considering ive neverheard of Phantagram they are coming out with some top looking games.

CodeMonkey
05-29-2002, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by dave_m123
Considering ive neverheard of Phantagram they are coming out with some top looking games.

yeah i know what u mean. i had a look at there website and i was rather shocked to see the list of games they had coming out for the xbox. considering i too have never heard of them