PDA

View Full Version : Introducing: THE LOST to the XBOX.......

Brevity
05-29-2002, 01:13 PM
Source (http://forums.xengen.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37851) The most twisted psychological thriller game ever conceived, The Lost takes the survival horror genre to all new depths. Introducing an incredibly deep storyline with engaging character development, The Lost will have gamers’ hearts and minds racing as they explore nine, frightening circles of Hell.

Nine frightening, modernized circles of Hell to explore, ranging from Self Destruction of the Juggernath circle to the Concentration Camp barracks of the Limbo circle.

A variety of ghastly NPCs that not only hinder your progress but may aid or reward you for helping them execute dastardly deeds.

Over 50 unique character items to find, plus more than a dozen special agnostic items such as Infusion, Decoy and Infection Orbs.

First Survival Horror/RPG that allows you to freely transform into three unique, alternative personas (Instinct, Shadow and Corruption); Each customizable using a robust RPG skill system.

A truly bone-chilling experience with eerie music, an ever-twisting story and unmatched 3D environments.

Storytelling at its digital best, with all the interactivity and action you expect from the team that brought you System Shock 2, one of the scariest PC games ever
http://www.alternative-reality.com/console/articoli/xb/soft/TheLost/21.jpg
http://www.alternative-reality.com/console/articoli/xb/soft/TheLost/15.jpg
http://www.alternative-reality.com/console/articoli/xb/soft/TheLost/16.jpg
http://www.alternative-reality.com/console/articoli/xb/soft/TheLost/5.jpg
http://www.alternative-reality.com/console/articoli/xb/soft/TheLost/2.jpg
http://www.alternative-reality.com/console/articoli/xb/soft/TheLost/30.jpg

DIGITAL
05-29-2002, 01:15 PM
i can not wait for this game ,hells based off of dantes inferno,which is my favorite book.good look on the screens Brevity

Brevity
05-29-2002, 01:17 PM
I just love all the RPG's that R coming out. My two fav. types of games are FPS & RPG's and the Xbox has like tones of them comming out. D@mn I love this system. So what do you think about this game? I did not like the play of games like SH2 and the new RE for GCN so this is a welcome change b/c I did like the idea of those for mentioned games. :) Just a thought.

Taranis
05-29-2002, 01:18 PM
Anyone notice that in the screens, the "Amazing Changing Woman" has her "Dead" and "Alive" sides on the wrong sides according to the "Dead/Alive" labels.

l Maximus l
05-29-2002, 01:20 PM
Cool news...but, one thing is for sure, I'm not a fan of scary games. I don't mean to sound like a wimp, but, they actually do freak me out! Seriously!!!

When I was playing Hunter: The Reckoning in the graveyard, I actually got freaked out when the little girl screamed because I left her in the dust and she was getting attacked by some zombies. The fact that she was getting beat up didn't scare me...it was her blood curdling scream that freaked me out! Maybe I should turn down the volume on my television :D

Dre
05-29-2002, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Cool news...but, one thing is for sure, I'm not a fan of scary games. I don't mean to sound like a wimp, but, they actually do freak me out! Seriously!!!

When I was playing Hunter: The Reckoning in the graveyard, I actually got freaked out when the little girl screamed because I left her in the dust and she was getting attacked by some zombies. The fact that she was getting beat up didn't scare me...it was her blood curdling scream that freaked me out! Maybe I should turn down the volume on my television :D

I know what you mean... I'd gotten my 5.1 speakers the same day as Hunter and that one yell freaked the s4it out of me!

As to this game, it looks very promising! I'm anxious to hear more about this title!

Ninja Scroll
05-29-2002, 01:28 PM

LOL! I know what you mean waximus, da little slut gave me a shiver cause I was not expecting it!
I really didnt pay her any attention. I was jsut moving along crackin a Zombie's chin and all, naw mean and out of nowhere lil' shory screamin at a ninja!:eek:
And with Surround Sound it can hurt your ears too!
I tried to shoot her, but with no luck!:(

Spaztic
05-29-2002, 01:28 PM

I know what you mean, I about crapped my pants the first time. My volume was pretty much fully cranked, and the scream out does all the other volume in the game!

This game looks like the ****! I will keep my eye on it!

Brevity
05-29-2002, 01:30 PM

The volume is a start next go to a doc. and see about getting a spine transplant. hehe,,,,,,,But I did the same thing I had that vol. up way high and forgot about that little girl from Monsters Inc. (they R alike ya know). And she screamed making my stomach turn,,,it was fun. lol

tennyson
05-29-2002, 01:34 PM
Any info on when this game is scheduled for release?

Hugh_Jass
05-29-2002, 02:51 PM
This game looks fantastic! I hope we're not disappointed because it's on my must-buy list for the time being.

CALzinger
05-29-2002, 07:07 PM
Soul Reaver

y2kash_14
05-29-2002, 08:17 PM
Oh Good, i thought i was the only one who was freaked out, about the little girls scream

faceoff508
05-29-2002, 08:52 PM
Lookks very promising!!

Marc
05-29-2002, 11:41 PM
I hear you guys on the scream. My wife and I almost p!ssed ourselves when we heard that scream.

y2kash_14
05-29-2002, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by CALzinger
Soul Reaver

true dat

Skarp
05-30-2002, 01:35 AM
Yeah, anyone have any idea on a release?

DIGITAL
05-30-2002, 08:32 AM
i was allso jumped when i heard the little girls scream when she was getting attacked by ghosts