PDA

View Full Version : I'm waiting in line for... the *NEW* PRoject Ego Trailer!!!!!!!! oh yeah!!!

wweomaniac
05-29-2002, 03:19 PM
that's right. Looks like im number 376/419 in line and itll take me approximately 29 more minutes before i can download it. But I'm still waiting

Oh... did I say I was downloading it at fileplanet? Wow... this is taking forever. I think I'll go play soem basketball. I'f you want to download it... goto

http://www.fileplanet.com/index.asp?file=88625

faceoff508
05-29-2002, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by wweomaniac
that's right. Looks like im number 376/419 in line and itll take me approximately 29 more minutes before i can download it. But I'm still waiting

Oh... did I say I was downloading it at fileplanet? Wow... this is taking forever. I think I'll go play soem basketball. I'f you want to download it... goto

http://www.fileplanet.com/index.asp?file=88625

This better be new? I swear I will be mad if its not the new trailler!!:mad:

wweomaniac
05-29-2002, 03:31 PM
appearantly it is the new one. start your downloading and get in line. or is it get in line and start your downloading... now im off to play basketball.

faceoff508
05-29-2002, 03:43 PM
appearantly it is the new one. start your downloading and get in line. or is it get in line and start your downloading... now im off to play basketball.

I have 12 minutes to go!!

JADE8704
05-29-2002, 03:43 PM
um...buddy...you can get that same file at teamxbox.com w/o having to wait in line....i d/led it yesterday in less than a min....lol
good trailer though...can't wait for this one

wweomaniac
05-29-2002, 04:46 PM
Damn its hot outside.
What r u talking about?
You can't download it from TXB.
I checked there first before I came here.
I didn't see it anywhere.
damn.. maybe youre right.. but i still cant find it.
I got the video and its wicked though.

faceoff508
05-29-2002, 04:51 PM
Damn its hot outside.
What r u talking about?
You can't download it from TXB.
I checked there first before I came here.
I didn't see it anywhere.
damn.. maybe youre right.. but i still cant find it.
I got the video and its wicked though.

I wasnt new........ all that time wasted!!

wweomaniac
05-29-2002, 05:21 PM
meh... it was new to me. time wasted?
you shouldnt wait for the download to start by sitting in from of the computer.
in fact the movie wasn't new to me... but it was a better quality video of another video i saw before.
this one makes a lot more sense.

JADE8704
05-29-2002, 08:50 PM
if its the one with the guy saying at the end "the power to be a legend"..then it is fairly new...it was shown at e3 which was not even a week ago